Browse our marketplace: Partnerships built for impact.

DustiO
DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,582
edited July 2022 in Thumbtack Resources

We’re excited to introduce you to our marketplace of partner tools and services, complete with exclusive offers for Thumbtack pros.

We’re launching with a selection of partners, including TurboTax, Jobber, Front Desk and more. These partnerships are designed to help you grow your business, including managing business operations, streamlining customer operations, and more. 

Don’t miss out — see if there’s a partnership that’s right for you.

Browse the marketplace.

Comments

• The meeting was awesome that I just saw, and I will absolutely go to the one on August 2 2022 as well. What was Julie's Information I did not see it before logging off

• DustiO
    edited July 2022

@luvlogan13 Yay I love hearing this! I always learn so much from these workshops! Her email is julie@wmdmmarketing.com and feel free to post any questions for other pros here in the Community!

• @DustiO - This was my first marketing Workshop and It was very successful to me, I appreciate being able to now join these meetings and I will be going to them from now on when invited, my other question being I am new on here, when can I find the link for the slideshow we saw today, their were a few things I wanted to see over and read. Can you send me that link from today.

Thank you so much as well for having this meeting, I learned a lot more stuff!

• DustiO

@luvlogan13 I just sent the email with the recording and slides - so look for that in your inbox!

• DustiO

Let me know if y'all watched the recording and what you thought! @luvlogan13