September contest: Share tips for replying to customers

DustiO
DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,609
edited November 2022 in Community News

Today in our CommuniTEA networking hour our pros shared some incredible insights about how best to respond to potential customers - or even customers you know already hired someone else.

They shared tips like - using saved replies & Front Desk to make sure you respond quickly, replying via the Thumbtack app along with text and phone messages, and much more.

We would love to hear what advice you have for how to best respond to customers and how that has helped you win more jobs. Drop your advice (or questions) below for a chance to win some exclusive Thumbtack swag!

Comments

• I set up my auto-responses on my email and SMS messaging very early in the mornings or the night before. It helps me stay on track and not miss any messages. Customers like when you respond quickly. I like responding to customer inquiries via email and/or text if available. I must respond to customers as quickly as possible because it shows them that I place value on them. My email and/or text should be open with an appreciation then promptly addressing the customer’s concern. When I make the customer see how much I genuinely care, it is the first step to winning your customer loyalty. Now if any chance I don't have what the customer needs, I let them know this clearly and give them another alternative.

• DustiO
    DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,609

Thank you each for your thoughtful responses! Our (randomly selected) winner this month is @John_Mctighe - please DM me your mailing address so I can send you your swag!