Communitea

Thumbtack has helped me grow as a small painting business and I just want to reach out to any pros who are looking to brainstorm and help the community grow further and Brighter. Every other Thursday @DustiO host an amazing meeting communitea ranging from 30minutes -1 hour where we just brainstorm uplift and give back great tips and ideas to help almost every category of business even if you just want to talk it’s great. Personally I have attended 4 meetings and it’s amazing I highly recommend it the networking is perfect especially speaking to other pros working on the same platform as you.

Comments

• KTV_2022
    KTV_2022 Posts: 11

how can i attend this meeting? thanks

ktv_2022

• DustiO
    DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,582

@Yourestweclean Tagging you here so you can connect with @ShaquealThomas if you have questions about starting a painting business!

• @KTV_2022you can attend if you click on events and rsvp to communitea.

• @Yourestweclean yes I am open to helping you out with using thumbtack as a painting pro or if you need additional information on starting a painting business depending on the area I will do my best send me over a message if interested .

• DustiO

I tried something new this time and added everyone who has attended and/or RSVPed to a Google Calendar invite - let me know if it worked for you @ShaquealThomas! Can't wait to see everyone tomorrow!

• Yes I did and yes it worked!!!

• I would really like to attend one of these unfortunately we're usually busy during the timeframe but one of these days soon hopefully. Is there anyway to watch the last season (s) just to stay up to date with the community? @DustiO

• DustiO

@Js_Garage_Door1 are there other days and/or times that work for you? I am planning to add another session on the opposite weeks of these ones in the new year so that we have more opportunities for people to join. Would love your input on time and day so you can maybe make it! We don't post recordings of these, but I started posting recaps a couple of months ago - you'll find them if you search "ICYMI" (in case you missed it) - I think there are like 6 recaps in there! Let me know if you can't find them and I will send you links!

• @DustiO mornings or evenings would definitely be a workable situation. Since we are a service company it's hard to make this work in the middle of the work day. A late start or early end to the day would work alot better for our line of work. I will definitely check out a couple of those videos! Thanks for the tip!

• I look forward to gaining more insight with the Pro's on Thumbtack