JOIN US tomorrow (Thursday 10/13) for CommuniTEA.

DustiO
DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,580

If you're tagged in this post, you've been active in the Community since our last CommuniTEA networking hour and we would love to meet you! Please join us tomorrow from 9:00-10:00am PT (10am MT, 11am CT, 12pm ET) via Zoom.

We'll do some intros and then open up for you to ask each other questions, share success and struggles (and solutions), and meet some Thumbtack team members.

Join us by clicking this link. Or, RSVP here and I will add you to our calendar invite.

See you tomorrow!

@Cleaningcrew96 @Matt @Jordan @ShaquealThomas @FreshCoatPainters_MB @chilogm1 @Belinda_Breyer @busyb @Jrimas @krishnaf @Halo @Kristina @Jennyfooz @Amandouce @Dawn @FriendlyFencing1 @AKAHomeSolution @ErinL @KTV_2022 @John_Mctighe @ShutterByNitish @MissMkup @fFooringexpert1 @ASharp235 @Echase1224 @HCHSLLC @syerragunta2 @WDodson @djpdsp @curt_curbappeal @checklistsvcs @GoodQuestionTutoring @Fithome @makeupbyaafra @PhilJohnson @Madeupbyamber @amayagfriasphc99 @WandoRoofing @bgood2021 @Sidney_Moreira @Jennifer_Vargas @Lemargriffinfilms @soonerkimmy @DeeDonDiva @ManiPaul83 @mikeclark @ttphoto @Dustyw220 @nowren @rvgrand @Snt143 @LACMCO16 @Day @Lv_Nanayakkara @Jduran123 @Saltyone7 @kienobi @TomTom @Klv @Bobby91364 @Mac_House_Calls_NYC @therealdjtnt @happy_dj @Jmichael_30 @cjcparalegal @DodgeRam @WelderPNW @Jeffmiguelmusic @Purmaple11 @RhettT @Brink_Movers_LLC @Thedeepkleanqween @Swiftwater_sweeper @Demond_Morris @jameswbush @Rosemoreira32 @DeeTT @Joe @C_Hott @Uptownbossbabe @AXMOFT @Mage @Elisa_Cousins @Kris2020 @Remix_Resumes20 @Shanesphotography @EVSNotary @TaxGenius @guptalalit43 @Daffodilly @Cherita_Brasier @kmayofitness @Stephthetech @Rosa @Jay @Beanimc01_

And, extending a personal invitation to a few pros who I haven't seen for a while, but would really love to catch up with - @perrysto @patrykkg @Danielle_Penn @CurlyBartender @PomeranzLaw @Stat @BITBLeah

Comments

• DustiO

A huge thank you to everyone who joined us today! As promised, I'm tagging you all here so you can connect with one another - @soonerkimmy @ShaquealThomas @kienobi @WelderPNW @Daffodilly @EVSNotary @ShutterByNitish @Lynette_Bryant @Mage @Matt I will also be posting a recap of today's meeting so watch for that. Again, thank you all for your time and thoughtful contributions!

• It was my first community call! Glad to hear everyone story and business progress.

Shoutout to the marketing team for organizing it. Looking forward for Dec 22nd special meeting.

Thanks,

Nitish

• DustiO

@ShutterByNitish thank you so much for joining us - I was sorry that you lost your audio before we could answer your question, so please feel free to post if you have further questions! I hope to see you in 2 weeks when we do this again, and for sure on Dec 22!

• Mage
    Mage Posts: 114

I truly appreciated hearing about the values of Passion and Pride which I believe come before Professionalism. And no matter what anyone says, we must hold on to the first two! 🫂 Great connecting with you all. 😎

• DustiO

For those that weren't able to make, here is a recap! I'll try and post these every time!

• DustiO

Go vote on what you want to do for our holiday party CommuniTEA!

• DustiO

One more reminder for y'all to go vote on what you want to do for our last CommuniTEA session of the year!