Account Deactivated (I didn't deactivate it and my reviews are impeccable.)

Hi I'm having an issue logging into Thumbtack. I originally created my account using the Apple button and I've been using it for over a year now with no issues. 

For the past couple weeks I noticed that I wasn't receiving any job request, which is very unusual but it was over the holiday, so I wasn't too concerned. 

Last week I opened the app and logged in like I always do, but I received a message stating that my account was deactivated, which I did not do. Immediately after, a pop up message was displayed, giving me two options

1.) Not Now

2.) Help Center

I visited the help center and followed the directions to reactivate my account via an email request. Someone replied to my email stating that the email address used for my account wasn't on file, which makes no sense. 

Please help, as I'm losing leads and business during this issue. 

Name: Stephen Lombardo

Email: sdlomba.email@yahoo.com

Apple ID that Thumbtack Pro uses to contact me via email. 

5w2g9jfz49@privaterelay.appleid.com

Comments

• DustiO
    DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,609

@LombardoSD it looks like there were 2 separate emails sent to that appleid email explaining the situation. Are you able to find those? If so, the best bet would be to reply to that email and get the situation taken care of. Let me know if you can't find those and I will see if the team can resend them — I would suggest looking in your junk/spam folder in case they went there. I am not able to help in this case, but that team will be able to.

• DustiO

They were sent on 12/12 and 12/13.

• Thank you very much for getting back to me. I truly appreciate it.

I've checked the inbox, unread, spam, trash, and archive folders in my yahoo email account but cannot find any emails on those dates. Could you tell me what the sender email address was, so I can search that or can you have them resend the emails to a different email address? If they can send the emails to a different email, please have them send the emails to SDLOMBA@GMAIL.COM and LOMBARDOSD@HANDYMANALLTRADES.COM.

Again, thank you and I look forward to hearing back from you.

• DustiO

I will have them resend, however I believe they are only able to send to the email address on your TT account.

• DustiO

Update — I think they will be able to send to the other email addresses! So keep your eyes peeled for those. Thank you for the patience!