Drop in views

I have seen an 80 to 90% drop in views for my two categories Nutritionist and Health and Wellness. Which results in a drop of Profile views and hires.

Has anyone else having same experience?

Comments

• check if you are showing up in the search results by either logging out and looking for a nutritionist and see if you are listed or use the "look yourself up button"

I noticed the same thing as many others have and found my profile isn't showing up. They are doing absolutely nothing about it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWWQiMCMdxg&t=58s

• DustiO
    DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,581

@Mattacus Once again, things take time to resolve - and that doesn't mean nothing is being done about it. Please, again, review our Community Code of Conduct and keep conversations constructive.

• DustiO

@Theresa you can monitor your insights here — it looks like your views are up from last week. You can also look at how you compare to other pros in your area, and it looks like your response time is significantly longer than other pros in your area/industry so that may be a factor. Check out some tips on responding quickly here. Also, I checked and you are showing up - but not on the first page. Decreasing that response time should help with that!

• Theresa
    Theresa Posts: 48

Hello and thank you for responding @DustiO

I've only Had 1 lead in January. The response rate was slow because it was overnight. I typically ressond in a minute.

The issue is my categories were getting anywhere from 600 to 2000 views a day now it's 2 views a day. Does Thumbtack recognize the drop and are they doing anything about it? Like marketing?

• Theresa

@DustiO Sorry I meant a week not a day.

• Theresa

@DustiO

Hello, I am following up with my question from 1/24. Is there an explanation for the 80 to 90% drop in Views for Nutritionist and Health and Wellness Coaching?

I know in my geographic area the competition is steep, but previous to 6/22 This has never been an issue and I was consistently getting client contact on a regular basis and having a thriving practice.

Since July 2022 the number of Views in these two categories continues to drop. I was spending over $400 per month to Thumbtack, now it's less than $100 per month. Is this not an issue for Thumbtack as well?

• DustiO

@Theresa I would advise reaching out to support@thumbtack.com to see if they can spot anything. When I looked I didn't see anything other than what I mentioned already in the other thread. They will be the best bet for you! The Community is really designed to connect pros to one another and is not a support channel - although I do try and answer these kinds of questions when I can, this one is a puzzler and they will be able to dig deeper!

• Theresa

@dustio thank you for responding I will follow up with support

• DustiO

@Theresa You are welcome and I am sorry I didn't have more insight! Once you reach out to support I am happy to help follow up, as there will then be a case # to follow. Let me know if you want me to once you have emailed!