February contest: Love what you do.

DustiO
DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,582
edited February 2023 in Community News

❤️Happy February to all of our amazing Community members. One of our main goals in the Community is to create connections for you, to help each other grow your businesses, together.

There is something magical about bringing together entrepreneurs from across the country and across every type of industry — because when you do, what you see is that no matter what anyone does (plumber, painter, photographer), they all have one thing in common — LOVE. You are all out there making your dreams come true, and you do that because you have passion, drive, and love for what you do.

For this month's contest we want to know:

1. What industry are you in and what do you love about it?
  2. What do you love about being a small business owner?
  3. What one piece of advice would you share with someone just getting started?

Drop your answers below for a chance to win some exclusive Thumbtack swag!

Comments

• Congratulations

• I’m in the plumbing business I love be a small busses owner because it give me the opportunity to connect with people if your just starting keep prices fair and competitive

• Rute
    Rute Posts: 1

I have been in the cleaning business for more than 1 year, I always try to do my work with a lot of whim and attention to detail, getting many positive points for my company and also satisfaction of my customers. It is very satisfying to observe the clean and organized house, especially in the eyes of the customer, so I try to pay attention to the smallest details of how the customer likes and wants.

• DustiO
    DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,582

Thank you all for your contributions and congratulations to this month's winner, @Rute — send me a DM (@DustiO) with the best mailing address and I will send you your swag!