Welcome to our newest Community Members (05/10)

Meckell
Meckell Administrator Posts: 106

Hi everyone!

If you're tagged in this post, that's because you've joined the Community within the past week and we want to tell you welcome! This is your place to connect with other pros, share helpful tips and resources, and much more. We're building this Community WITH YOU - so please don't hesitate to give us your feedback. To get the conversation started, let us know your thoughts on this online Community - what types of posts would you like to see here, what kinds of virtual events would interest you, what networking groups would you join, etc.

@vsbehter @mobilerepairtech @NoBullFinancial @steventhibert @advsys @catcher @AGPhotography @hmpro1 @GlennGangano @patrickhurley66 @darryl @havehonorhavefaith @meganhely @firm1040 @JosueAceituno @gkhands @valvendrame @priscillawlmt @izzatf002 @JTSantini @ThePainter_4u @GundamSLK @dashfitness @FightFit @HandyDan @nickspainting20 @jusmith4 @handy14u @hfisher7734 @intensept @photosbyguillaume @ChrisBowPhoto @clbarbero @abramsjon85 @mamawigd @korey @Moldova @Penguinmoonstudios @bmhoon

Comments

• darryl
    darryl Posts: 1

Thanks for creating this community space. I currently scroll through the board to see how other users are generating leads. I hope to learn more from this community on obtaining outreach. 75% of my referrals come from Yelp & various other websites, it'll be nice to increase my referrals from Thumbtack.

• Meckell
    Meckell Administrator Posts: 106

Thanks for the comment @darryl. I hope you can use this space for connection and resources.

@patrykkg do you have any advice to give on generating leads?

• DustiO
    DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,610

Wanted to invite everyone in this thread to come and introduce yourselves, and let us know if you'd like to be featured in the Community! Hope to "meet" some of you there!

• DustiO
    DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,610

Would love to have you all enter this Community contest (for some pretty cool Thumbtack swag)!