Leads strop Coming in

We used to get so many leads from Thumbtack that I'd have to turn off my visibility from time to time. Now these past couple months I've literally gotten 0 profile views! Support hasn’t been helpful at all. Its pretty nerve racking because Thumbtack has been essential to my business. I have perfect reviews and a response time under 5 minutes. My profile used to show up at the top of the page but now it's no where to be found. Anyone else having this problem?

Comments

• Some please help. When I call Thumbtack for help all I get is they are training

• Do you have Targeting turned on? I ran into this once and it was because a rep had accidentally turned my Targeting to off which means that you will not show up when potential customers are doing a search. Good luck!

• I have the same issue, I haven't received a lead in 6 mos. I used to get at least 2 a month, now nothing. I can't find any help anywhere, I can't seem to find anyone to call and have checked my targeting , it is on. It seem now they want me to pay more to receive more leads. anyone else think this is shady?

• DustiO
    DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,606

@Phelan_Beardsley I answered you in your other thread :) Will let you know if i can find anything out!

• I see this is dated September 6, 2022. I am responding March 15, 2023. I've noticed night and day difference in TT leads. They have NEVER been great. In fact, the best I can say is they made it to OK. Regardless I'm an event pro (Solo Musician) who got semi-regular leads. Now the QUANTITY and QUALITY have dropped off dramatically since the beginning of the year. I'm still 5 star rated and respond very quickly. They are definitely doing something different. I don't think the business has dropped off that much to account for the huge difference. Time to find another service.