Problem with pro tracking of my response times

Hi all,

For the last four weeks or so, my response times aren't getting tracked correctly. I'm at platinum and need 75% reply within an hour resonse to maintain it.

In the past that number has taken awhile to adjust and I kept assuming everything would catch up. But not so far and I figured I better talk to someone.

A week ago I texted Support and got a canned response of links that didn't answer my question. Now I can't find the phone number again on Thumbtack! So here I am.

Every time I check Thumbtack, my response number seems to be down a point, now it's at 70%! I usually range from 80 to 90%.

I'v had 5 contacts in this new period. Four got a reply well within an hour, one was just over an hour. In February, when the problem started, I was responding to most within an hour. I am a solo dog walker and pet sitter, so I don't have huge numbers of contacts.

I would like to connect with someone at Thumbtack who can check my metrics and help me get my response time % adjusted.

Thanks!

Mary

Comments

• DustiO
    DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,610

Hi @MaryHannick thank you for posting! I would recommend submitting a bug report here - and you can find contact info here! Once you submit a bug report feel free to let me know and I can help follow up on it. I would also recommend before anything that you uninstall and reinstall the app, and clear cache and cookies on your device - sometimes this helps if maybe your request notifications are delayed.

• Hi DustiO,

Thank you for your quick reply! I just sent a bug report using the link you posted. I will also uninstall / reinstall the app and clear cache.

I appreciate the help! Platinum status is important to me. It helps catch the eye of potential customers.

I'll post here as I get updates about the bug.

Thank you,

Mary

• DustiO

Sounds great, thank you!

• Hi DustiO,

My response percentage is at 70%. But I have replied to potential clients within an hour. And the number of people who are contacting me is noticeably lower compared to other months.

So nothing has changed. I haven't heard back about the bug report I sent March 14.

I worry about this going on so long. My busy season as a pet sitter / dog walker is starting up. I need to look good to potential customers!

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Mary

• DustiO

@MaryHannick A few things:

1. I took a look and it looks like it was determined that there is no bug (sorry no one emailed you back!)
    2. Uninstall and reinstall the app
    3. Clear cache and cookies
    4. See more troubleshooting tips here
    5. If you do all of these things and it still persists, please email support@thumbtack.com and follow up on your bug report - it's case #10053250
  • DustiO

@MaryHannick PS I just looked and it looks like you have your notifications for new leads turned off. I would strongly recommend turning that back on so you don't miss notifications when a new lead comes in. This may be the answer right here!

• Thanks for checking!

I have my pet care account which is active.

But I also have a writing / proofreading account which is currently inactive.

Could that be what you see?

The only one I'm using is the pet care account.

• DustiO

I was looking at your pet care account - if you click the link I shared above ("notifications") it will take you to your notification settings. You have pretty much everything else turned on, but that notification is toggled to "off".

• Thank you! It's on now.👍

• DustiO

Awesome! I hope this helps!