Inviting new pros to join the Community!

patrykkg
patrykkg Community Leader Posts: 16

It has been incredible to watch this new Community grow, with all of us leading it. To see what we have built, check out this post about where we started and how far we’ve come in these first weeks.

Next week, we’ll be inviting a new group of pros to join the Community. We want to focus on helping you build your networks -  by joining (or leading) groups, posting industry specific content and events, and hosting AMAs.

We’ll be bringing pros in from home improvement & maintenance, health & wellness, and events. In the coming days and weeks we will be helping to highlight best practices for networking within the Community (and beyond).

In the meantime, if you have any thoughts or ideas on how we can best bring these groups together, please comment here.

-- Your Community Leaders

Comments

• DustiO
    DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,581

@Danielle_Penn @Filip_Matic @perrysto @PomeranzLaw @BITBLeah @CurlyBartender Would love your thoughts as Community Leaders. What can we do to welcome this new group of pros to the Community?

• Danielle_Penn
    Danielle_Penn Community Leader Posts: 38
    edited March 2021

Love this! I know that everyone likes visuals and to be noticed. Would be fun at some point to maybe have a gallery "sub-page" of inspirational pics, or quick-videos highlighting our awesome pro's projects, community involvement, etc. 😁 Just throwing out ideas as they roll off the cusp...

• DustiO

@Danielle_Penn I love this idea (not sure why I didn't say this before)! I created a new category called "Share Your Projects" - would love if you could start it off by sharing some of your AMAZING work!

• Danielle_Penn
    Danielle_Penn Community Leader Posts: 38

@DustiO You know how much I love to share and collaborate! 😉 Will gladly contribute! Thanks for creating this.

• DustiO

Since the Community is now open to all pros I just wanted to reopen this thread and bump it up to the top of the feed. So great to see how far the Community has come in the last few months and can't wait to see it continue to grow!

• DustiO

Would love to get everyone's thoughts on rewards - please go answer this poll!