AUTUMN CONTEST: Share a project.

Options
DustiO
DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,634

We know you are hard at work - and you deserve a shout out!

Comment below with a project you are proud of, something you are currently working on, or an amazing before and after photo - we want to see what you've been up to so we can all cheer you on!

We would love to see pictures like in this thread - but feel free to tell the story with words, too. When you comment you will be entered to win this Thumbtack branded Carhartt duffle.

Be sure to "like" other pros' comments too, to show support and virtually clap for everyone's amazing work.

Comments

• Almax
    Almax Posts: 2
    Options

I try to improve the quality of work and speed works.

• Almax
    Almax Posts: 2
    Options

Hello!

I try and work to improve the quality of work and quickly solve tasks and complete them quickly

• Average_joe1
    Options

We got be part of the team and provide irrigation and landscaping for the new port Richey historic hacienda hotel renovation that took 4 years.

• DustiO
    Options

I am loving all these pics!

• Matt
    Matt Posts: 155
    Options

Just completed my largest mural yet! 500sqft!

• DustiO
    Options

@Matt this is so incredible, thank you for sharing!

• Matt
    Options

Thank you @DustiO

• STL_Shooter78
    STL_Shooter78 Posts: 33
    edited September 2023
    Options
  • DustiO
    Options

@STL_Shooter78 those videos are great!!

• DustiO
    Options

No, but his comment was not related to the post and was meant for the Instant Book feedback post. I am trying to consolidate all Instant Book related feedback to one thread to be shared with teams. Please refer to our Community Code of Content and keep conversation on topic.

• Average_joe1
    Options

So did you move it to the appropriate discussion or just remove it?

• DustiO
    Options

I moved it to the Instant Book feedback thread - it took a minute to show up, but I just confirmed it is there.

• Average_joe1
    Options

Ok I’ll try to find it to post my opinions

• DustiO
    Options

Oh sorry @Average_joe1, I thought you had already posted there - you can find the thread here. Thanks!

• Matt
    Options

Here is another completed mural! This LA landmark inspired mural had elements that resonate with the client! The ceilings are 20’ tall, they wanted a base coat first, then mural on top. I got creative and made it happen!

`

• DustiO
    Options

SO AMAZING @Matt as always thank you for sharing!!

• DonahueFT1_
    Options

This was a small bathroom but the transformation came out amazing!

• LeonWccnj
    Options

You should be considered a top professional for a roofing company because of your extensive experience in the industry, your commitment to delivering high-quality workmanship, and your dedication to safety. Your proven track record of completing projects on time and within budget, combined with your excellent communication and problem-solving skills, make you a valuable asset to any roofing team. Your knowledge of the latest roofing materials and techniques, as well as your ability to adapt to changing industry standards, further solidify your position as a top pro in the field.

• ModaOutdoorLiving
    Options

Hey guys, wanted to share with you a beautiful backyard remodel we just finished in Glendale. We did the pool, Coping, all the turf, and Hardscape, built a beautiful pergola and seating area.

We love these kind of projects and focus on Outdoor Living. We believe out here in Southern California. It’s the perfect weather for it.

• DustiO
    Options

@ModaOutdoorLiving thanks for sharing! I wish I was in this yard right now!

• DustiO
    Options

@Average_joe1 you are the randomly selected winner of this awesome carhartt duffle! Can you DM me your mailing address? Thank you!

And thanks to EVERYONE who posted so many awesome projects — appreciate all of your thoughtful contributions to this post!!