Can't update reviews

I made thumbtack when i had just one review on google - now i have 6. so I deleted my thumbtack account, and remade a new one, but I keep getting the error message that I have already imported all Google reviews. Is there any way to disconnect the 2 accounts and re pull all current reviews?

Comments

• DustiO
    DustiO Administrator Posts: 1,546

I found this video with a step by step, including doing everything from an incognito window - have you tried that? I did read that you can only import reviews from Google one time so it may be that you have already done this once. I don't think there is a way to disconnect accounts/re-pull reviews, but it would be worth reaching out to support (since I am not sure). You can find all of the support info here. Thank you!

• DustiO

Another option would be to send your review link to your past customers - as those would appear as the same type of "unverified" review you would get from Google. When I was first starting my Thumbtack business (years ago) I posted my link on my social media for my business and had my 10 reviews within the day! Just a thought in case the Google import won't work :)

• Can you have support contact me to explain how to uncouple the reviews, so I can import them correctly to our page? It would be really shady if they can only be done once because that was never explained to me when I signed up. Or that we can’t add them later this way. I’ve reached out via text chat and phone and don’t get connected to a real person, it keeps looping me through the automated tree. Thanks.

• DustiO

I am unfortunately not able to have people reach out, but I can ask and see if I can get more answers. It says in the directions for uploading google reviews that it can only be done once, so I am not sure if there is any way around it. I will let you know if I find anything out though!