Interested in being featured on Thumbtack? Share your best tips for home projects!

Options
Sydney_Champion
Sydney_Champion Administrator Posts: 1
edited February 20 in Inspiration

Hi Thumbtack Pro Community!

I'm the content marketing manager at Thumbtack, and I'm looking for home care professionals to submit their best tips for repairing, maintaining and improving a home!

Interested? Please submit your best tips if you're a pro in the following categories and would like the chance to be featured in our website's home care content:

-Plumbing: What are your best tips for repairing, maintaining and/or installing your home's plumbing system and fixtures?

-Exterior & Interior Painting: What are your best tips for fixing and maintaining your home's exterior and/or interior paint job? What are your best ideas and tips for choosing paint colors and palettes?

-Remodels and Renovations: What are your best tips and advice when starting and executing a remodeling or renovation project (bathroom, kitchen, basement, etc.)?

-Moving & Packing: What are your best tips for planning, packing, and executing a move to a new home?

-House Cleaning & Organizing: What are your best tips for deep cleaning, decluttering and organizing a home?

-Curb Appeal: What are some of your best tips and ideas to help boost a home's curb appeal, including its landscaping, lawn, siding, porch, driveway & more?

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reply to this post or email me at: schampion@thumbtack.com

Thank you!

Sydney Champion

Comments