JOIN US tomorrow (Thursday 2/29 - Leap day!) for CommuniTEA.

Options
DustiO
DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,634

If you haven't been to a CommuniTEA networking hour, you're missing out! We would love to meet you! Please join us tomorrow from 9:00-10:00am PT (10am MT, 11am CT, 12pm ET) via Zoom.

We'll do some intros and then open up for you to network with other Thumbtack pros — ask each other questions, share experiences, and chat through solutions and tips for success on Thumbtack and beyond.

Join us by clicking this link. Or, RSVP here. If you're tagged below, you've been active in the Community since our last session.

@Jorge_Ruiz @Lindy_Kate_Moriarty @SmartGarageDoors @Mommascleaning @Angela_NP @Terence @Valmartins @ketannaina @EvanTeam @InjuryLawyer @Gary_GMPMContracting @Lynnster @Spotcleaning_jk2021 @William_Villarino @Zumari2022 @kybruner5 @Theresa @Leesuniquecleaning @busyb @alexcharlesmusic @Emily2701 @Bobby48 @robf @Sight4ever @FancifulFusions @GoodQuestionTutoring @Jakekimmis @KesXcent @Jeff_Cohn @Gonzo_Blanco @Swualizer_1 @Voiceteacheremily @Sakib_Hossain @mken @Uva98 @RDCushing @NexGenRemodeling @Thumbtackpro @Dominique_1224 @Jeanne_Kulwin @StaedterStyle @JRussell @NicksPianoServices @DMS1536 @SuperbConstruction @AlFaber @Bretdouglas @AlphaReno @Oliensis @Johanna_Sward @Giseli_123 @Sergey @Sherry6 @Josephstone @DippyDawg @HBTCWed_Lakela @Dominic_Ofano @JayG0_RD_LLC @Mightyoaks @Framingking @Tarkus @kostlover @Matt @EAI @Modern_designer11 @Daniel_Budinich @Yulia @Chacha1958 @Mark_Gardner @Styles @DanteHawkinsc @PaceCleaning@Walters_Electric32 @Maureen_Nuccitelli @Willatainment @kris10judy @Powergroup24 @billyP @Lidia @GundamSLK @Thebestpainters @AtlasHS @Brian_o415 @daliat07 @MrsPlumber @mosaicsco @Mitchell_Lawncare @MRM_Services @Matthewbaker @Patricia899 @HandyLeagueCorp @Miranda_Osborn @Amerisat @rallycat @Lado @Nathan_Digilio @Nitidoav23 @midtex @Hair_by_Tiffany @ChefAsia @TaeishaP @BettencourtDrumming_ @Raymond_Orr @sandy2510 @Abriggs @EvansLandImprovement @BERTHA @krystalcleaning @Jennifer_Longociu @Jesus_Proenza @Bigfootcabinet1 @DinaGranados2014_ @Eddie_Ruiz @Dmytro_malimon1 @ShaquealThomas @Shaak009 @Ashley27 @Sage3009 @Mamaof4 @T60_Awareness @lukemetzler @EVSNotary @JAYBONDZ @soonerkimmy @AR2i @Taillefer_Long @Sb1982 @Walisson_Gomes @HypnosisByDan @CeceYogini

Comments

• Mitchell_Lawncare
    Options

Can you help me get a refund on this charge? I clearly indicate an estimate price and he asks for a free one and probably wont respond when I re-inform him and then ask to schedule a call? by passing my requirements and all road signs I get penalized? I would request a refund but they just get automatically declined. I’m sure thumbtack will have my back this.

• DustiO
    Options

@Mitchell_Lawncare I am not able to help with refunds directly - did you submit a refund request? Once you do submit a refund request, I can then help follow up on it. Let me know when you've done that - and let's move this to a DM in case you need to provide me with any additional information. Thank you!

• Mitchell_Lawncare
    Options

Yeah I requested one today. Hopefully we’ll get it back,

• DustiO
    Options

I'll check on it too :) Thanks for letting me know!

• DustiO
    Options

@Mitchell_Lawncare I'm checking on this today - can we continue this conversation in a DM, to keep this post on topic? Thank you! I will let you know what I find out/if I can help with this!

• DustiO
    Options

ICYMI I posted a new Community contest — be sure to check it out and enter if you'd like!

• HBTCWed_Lakela
    Options

Happy Monday, Dusti :-) I DM'd you a month ago for help deleting my account that I requested last fall. I have not received a reply. It should not take 6 months to delete an account. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

• DustiO
    Options

@HBTCWed_Lakela I am not able to help with account deletion - this is something that you'll need to do on your end. There are step by step instructions here for deactivating your account.