Spam leads

Options

Hello Dusti, I am in Thumbtack for a long time and enjoy it a lot. But i've been receiving some spam clients with no help from support team. I just participated in one of your webinars addressing this issue, but you guys just tell me to contact support(which did not resolve my problem) . Most recently, but not the first time, a lead contacted me twice(but I was refunded one). This lead provided me and email from Thumbtack, and never showed up for the meetings. Only responded Yes or No and "When we can talk?" I contacted support offering to share the messages, but had no response. Could you help me please? Thank you.

Comments

• DustiO
    DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,634
    Options

Welcome to the Community! You can learn a little more about what this space is all about here.

We are not able to help with refunds here in the Community, and will still direct you to Support channels for those. I would recommend reporting the customer if you believe it is a spam lead. Here is how you do that.

• Cleide_Daiha
    Options

Thank you for your reply, but I am not talking only about refunds. I am talking about our safety and support from Thumbtack. I understand that maybe this is not the right place to discuss this , but I do not know where to go as I already went to customer support many times and the only information I get is this. But thank you anyway for your time.

Warm regards,

Cleide