I am a Top Pro, my views are going up but my leads have stopped. PLEASE HELP

Thumbtack has been an absolutely amazing source of leads for our pressure washing business over the past month. We have been so excited to have found thumbtack and each week we got more views, more leads, more booked jobs, more reviews and finally achieved top pro status. We are coming up either 1 or 2 in our areas and we were generating an average of 1 lead for every 12 profile views. However, beginning about 2 weeks ago, even though our profile views were still going up, we were still in the 1 or 2 spot, our leads began to slow. Now this week our profile views have gone up even more, however, our leads have now come to a complete stop. I cannot figure out why this would be when the views are still there. One thing I did was change our zip code as we do not have a physical location and our original zip code is not where most of our business is done. However, I have since changed it back as it did not help matters but our targeting area has never changed. I continue to add pictures to our profile and update the information. Has this happened to anyone? Is there any reason this could be happening? We have found Thumbtack to be such a useful resource and I just can't understand what has happened with the leads. Thanks for any helpful insight.

Comments

• Did u get an answer to this im going thru the same now im worried :(

• No, I never got an answer. It actually still happens. 2 weeks ago we had 163 views and 17 leads. Then last week 145 views and 8 leads. It makes no sense. Try emailing them maybe...

• Matt
    Matt Posts: 162

Thumbtack has waves of a lot of leads coming in, to a ghost town. I used to get 3-4 a week now I am lucky to get 2-3 a month (I'm a muralist, so less job opportunities)

• A tip I would recommend would be trying to contact thumbtack support via email @DustiO can drop the the email see if you get some feedback also try just double checking your services make sure everything is up to date in your job preferences.

• DustiO
    DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,814

Hi @hillcopressurewash and sorry I did not respond to this post earlier - sometimes I just totally miss them! Are leads still slow since you last posted a little over a week ago?

I looked at your profile and everything looks good. I did a search and you are showing up #1 in search results (see screenshot below).

So, I think it could be a matter of demand on TT right now — I checked your insights page and it looks like there are a lot of active pros in this category and area. It looks like there have been 97 jobs with 88 active pros over the past 90 days. But, as @ShaquealThomas said, it may be worth emailing or calling Support to see if they can dig a little deeper. You can find all of the Support contact info here.