Is there a way to contact Thumbtack Support?

Thumbtack was unable to verify my license but it is because they contacted the State and they needed to contact the County that issued it. How do I tell them to verify with the appropriate entity? It states who to verify with on the license but I'm guessing they didn't notice.

Best Answer

• DustiO
    DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,813
    edited October 2 Answer ✓

Ok, @JT_SCGD it looks like it wasn't due to who they contacted, but rather the type of license you are trying to verify — We see this sometimes when a pro is trying to verify a license, but there is an issue with trying to verify a license where the license type doesn't match the options in the drop-down menu (I'm guessing this is probably because there are soooo many license types and they vary by city/state/county/etc so the system isn't perfect).

You can send a copy of the license to the IDHelp team through the Help Center and they can offer additional assistance, though! Here is the link where you will do that.

If you want to ping me here after you've done that I am happy to help you follow up on it!

Answers

• DustiO
    DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,813
    edited October 2

@JT_SCGD Let me see what I can find out - you can find the Support info here, but let me chat with that team and see if that will even be necessary for you to contact Support and I will let you know!

• JT_SCGD
    JT_SCGD Posts: 2

@DustiO thank you, I have submitted the license as you advised. It says it will be 2-3 days to process my request. Thank you for your help.