Thumbtack Success Workshop

2

Comments

  • I’d like to sign up for the workshop!

  • DustiO
    DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 2,631 admin

    Hi @Weepingwillows_219! We'd love to have you there! You can register here for the upcoming session!

  • a good opcion

  • ..

  • Hi, I would like to sign up for the workshop!

  • DustiO
    DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 2,631 admin

    Hi @Jenna_Ecklein you can register here!

  • Flsunrae
    Flsunrae Posts: 2

    Where do you sign up to attend?

  • Flsunrae
    Flsunrae Posts: 2
  • DustiO
    DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 2,631 admin

    @Flsunrae you can register here!

  • Gokame
    Gokame Posts: 1

    I unlocked Silver! See you on 2/3!

  • DustiO
    DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 2,631 admin

    Congrats, looking forward to seeing you there! @Gokame

  • How can I get added to the workshop?

  • DustiO
    DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 2,631 admin

    @volunteerpainting we would love to see you there — you can register here!

  • Aline
    Aline Posts: 1

    This app is a good opportunity for me to do what I love, making money and meeting new people!

    Thanks!

  • DustiO
    DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 2,631 admin

    Love to hear this, @Aline!

  • @DustiO Whens the next workshop?

  • DustiO
    DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 2,631 admin

    @MVenidis It's on April 20th (in English) and April 22nd (in Spanish). I was about to share the registration link and it looks like something is wrong on Zoom, but I will share here as soon as it's fixed!

  • @DustiO thank you. If you can tag me when you have it I am happy to attend.

  • DustiO
    DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 2,631 admin

    It may be a bit - but I will do my best to remember! If not, you should receive both an email and an in-product message when it gets a little closer :) You can mark your calendar for April 20th at 10:00am MT to save the date!

  • DustiO
    DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 2,631 admin

    Ok @MVenidis the link is working again! Here you go, hope to see you there!

  • polishedstandard
    polishedstandard Posts: 1 ✭

    I'd like to sign up for the work shop

  • ArvinC
    ArvinC Administrator, Moderator Posts: 447 admin

    Hello @polishedstandard you can register for an upcoming Thumbtack workshop by clicking this link.

  • Dreamyouroutcome
    Dreamyouroutcome Posts: 1 ✭

    I want to sign up

  • ArvinC
    ArvinC Administrator, Moderator Posts: 447 admin

    Hello @Dreamyouroutcome You can register for the upcoming Thumbtack workshop by clicking this link. See you there!

  • Vmcleaner
    Vmcleaner Posts: 1 ✭

    Hello want to sign up.

  • DustiO
    DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 2,631 admin

    Hi @Vmcleaner! We are working on transitioning our sessions from Zoom to Google Meet so I don't have a link just yet — but I will soon and we will share here!

  • m0gi
    m0gi New member Posts: 1 ✭

    I'd like to signup for the workshop

  • ArvinC
    ArvinC Administrator, Moderator Posts: 447 admin
    edited September 15

    Hello @m0gi We're currently transitioning our sessions to a new events platform, so the new meeting link isn't available just yet. We'll post it here as soon as everything is set up!

  • MyCleanCharlotteMaid
    MyCleanCharlotteMaid Posts: 97 ✭✭✭

    For a Thumbtack Success Workshop, I would love to see more practical examples of what works after the lead comes in.

    For cleaning services, a few helpful topics would be improving lead quality, writing better first responses, converting one-time cleanings into recurring clients, asking for reviews, and understanding which metrics actually matter.

    I would also be interested in seeing real examples of strong profiles, service descriptions, photos, and follow-up messages.

    A lot of pros do not just need more leads. They need better systems for turning the right leads into booked jobs.

    The more specific and practical the workshop is, the more useful it would be for service businesses.