Thumbtack Success Workshop

13»

Comments

  • jbelkin
    jbelkin New member Posts: 1 ✭

    Hi, I just unlocked Silver status, so I clicked the Rewards link to register for a Success Workshop and it took me to this page. I don't see anywhere to register, though. How can I register? Thank you.

  • DustiO
    DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 2,631 admin
    edited September 29

    @jbelkin we are in the middle of transitioning to a new virtual events platform, but we should have the link soon! You can mark your calendar for November 10th at 9am PT (English) or November 12th at 9am PT (Spanish)!

    And we'll drop the updated registration link here a soon as we have it!

  • Shari1
    Shari1 New member Posts: 4 ✭

    I want to register as well

  • Shari1
    Shari1 New member Posts: 4 ✭
  • Shari1
    Shari1 New member Posts: 4 ✭
  • Shari1
    Shari1 New member Posts: 4 ✭