Meet Thumbtack’s Premier Support Team.

UriahBeck
UriahBeck Administrator Posts: 2
edited March 1 in Inspiration

Thumbtack’s Premier Support Team is a group of highly skilled individuals with a passion for assisting pros in order to help them find the most success while using Thumbtack. While responding to calls and emails is the clear front runner on daily tasks for the team, many agents are involved in additional projects that focus on creating better experiences for our pros, and are the go to group when providing the best experience and education for our users.

Uriah leads the team and says, “I love working for Thumbtack because we get to partner with such an incredible and diverse community of service professionals to build and grow their businesses. It is great to work with so many others who share the same passion for providing a world-class experience.” Uriah loves baking, escaping to the mountains, and astrophotography. Over the last 5 years, she has been involved with a variety of initiatives here at Thumbtack and is excited to lead our Premier Support team.

Desirae loves working at Thumbtack because she loves the community and culture. She shares, "It's so great to help professionals reach their full potential and grow their businesses. Thumbtack has been such a great place to work and really takes care of their employees as well as their pros." She also loves to travel and bake! And is a big fan of Marvel and Disney. 

Cassandra says, “​​Thumbtack provides a great service to help people with an entrepreneurial spirit. I like being part of that. But what I really love is that Thumbtack actually cares about employees.”

Janae shares, “​​I like working at Thumbtack because each day I have the opportunity to make a difference in busy professionals' lives.” And, when she’s not doing that she enjoys meditating to rain sounds and binge-watching her favorite tv shows.

The Thumbtack community is amazing - I love being a part of a team with so many kind, fun, and supportive individuals,” gushes Christina who loves hiking through the mountains and exploring new places outdoors.

Stephanie says, "I like working at Thumbtack because they truly care for us. I also enjoy interacting with pros and hearing their stories about how they got started with their business. I greatly admire small businesses!" She enjoys baking pastries and taking care of her farm in her spare time.

Kimberly shares, "What I have loved most about working at Thumbtack are the pros! I love getting the pros on the line that talk about their success with Thumbtack, and are great to work with on their accounts. The best calls are at the end when they are so grateful for the help they have received. I love cooking, and using my Traeger! I host a lot of dinner events, and I always get requests for my smoked lasagna.

The thing that Tracy loves the most about working at Thumbtack is the culture!! This is not the typical call center experience. Everyone is engaged in chats and zoom meetings/activities. Every single person here is so nice. I have never felt nervous or scared to reach out to anyone to ask a question. Leadership is always ready to step in to help you learn and grow and is excited for you to advance and build your career. Thumbtack is AMAZING!!

“I enjoy working at Thumbtack because I believe the work we are doing helps business owners grow their companies,” shares Monica who likes being part of the Premier team and enjoys spending time with her family and her garden.

And last but not least Amanda says, “I love the day-to-day challenges that make my job exciting and worthwhile. I have never had a job that I feel constantly gives me the chance to better myself and to grow.” She describes herself as a goofy, spooky gal that loves plants, antique stores, and her snake babies. She’s been with Thumbtack for a year now.

Comment below to introduce yourselves and get to know the team - and let us know what burning questions you have!

Comments

• How do I get in touch with a support person? One of my customers (dog owner) gave me a very very rough time after her dog bit my plumber. She called me a liar, among other things. And gave me a 1 star review. I want to discuss this with someone because she completely misunderstood the situation and judged me inaccurately.

• DustiO
    DustiO Administrator Posts: 434

@nancychef1 I am so sorry this happened. Your best course of action will be to email [email protected] and they can route this concern to the team who handles this sort of stuff. Once you have sent the email let me know and I can follow up on your case.

• Hello - I am in process of setting up an account on Thumbtack so I am brand new. Can you tell me if one can import reviews from Survey monkey?

• DustiO

@ReggieReg6 Welcome to Thumbtack, so excited to have you here and really happy that you came to the Community with this question! Here is an article on how you can import/add reviews (currently not available for Survey Monkey, but you do have other options for getting reviews from past customers). Hopefully this helps!

• Hi DustiO - It was sent! Thank you.

Also I got an email about needing to submit my license. However, it did Not have an option in drop down box to submit license for my profession - therapist. So I had no way of submitting. please advise

• DustiO

Hi @ReggieReg6 and great question! Here is an article that explains which licenses Thumbtack does verify, and what we suggest you do if we don't verify your type of license. Hope this helps!

• Elle__38
    Elle__38 Posts: 118

So much personality shines forth in pictures. Great to to see you and to learn a little about you. Thanks for sharing 😍

• Elle__38
    Elle__38 Posts: 118

Hey there Uriah--U r speaking my language...anything with ASTRO 💫 just 'beams me up' 😁. Thanks for sharing!

• UriahBeck
    UriahBeck Administrator Posts: 2

@Elle__38 We love hearing from you! Love sharing a similar fondness for the night sky! Keep up the great work!

• Day
    Day Posts: 3

How do I get in touch with my concierge? I have not seen one single benefit from having Platinum status, and as usual, when I refute a connection, I get denied every time, no matter how detailed in the description I am or how far off the client's request from my filters. For reference, I was discriminated against today (the company wanted a man to do the job) and my claim was still denied. I'm so tired of wasting my money and time on leads who are either clueless as to how this platform works or are looky-lous not planning to commit to a project. I have asked many times for there to be something, anything, stating that we as pros have to pay for leads so that clients know we are out money if they contact us. This has to be at least my sixth complaint, to no avail. I've been with Thumbtack for almost 8 years now, and I'm disheartened with what it has become; a place monetarily taking advantage of its pro community. Sadly, I'm not the only one.

• DustiO

@Day I am so sorry to hear about your experience. 8 years on Thumbtack and dozens of 5-star reviews - so amazing! Someone from the team should be reaching out to you today or tomorrow. Feel free to send me a DM and let me know if you don't hear from someone. Thank you!