Partnership with TurboTax.

Options
DustiO
DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,625
edited April 2022 in Thumbtack Pro Rewards

In our latest Pro Rewards Partnership Committee, we heard from pros like you that taxes are at the top of your to-do list. That’s why we’re excited to share our latest partnership with TurboTax.

As part of Pro Rewards, you can save time and money with up to $20 off TurboTax self-employed filing. Together with TurboTax, we’re aiming to make tax preparation easier and more efficient for you as a small business owner.

Learn more about this partnership here. And stay tuned for later this week when we'll post some tax prep tips from one of our Top Pros.

Check your rewards status - if you’re a pro with Gold or Platinum status watch for an email with more info about the Pro Partnership Committee. If you’re not quite there, check your progress and see what you need to do to qualify.

Comments

• TaxGenius
    Options

I would love to learn how to partner with Thumbtack to promote my tax services. If there is any advice that can help me, I would greatly appreciate it. My website is Taxgenius.org and I am open and accepting business and individual clients for this year and prior year filings.

• DustiO
    DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,625
    Options

@TaxGenius Thank you for the comment! We are always looking for pros to highlight! If you want to send me a DM with your contact information I will have someone reach out to you!