[VIRTUAL EVENT] Making cards for kids at St Jude Children's Hospital.

DustiO
DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,582

As you know, in December we held a virtual pro event where you voted on a nonprofit to receive a $10,000 grant - and St Jude Children's Hospital was the winner.

Sending them that donation was one of the best "work" moments of my career. It got me thinking about how we can continue to give back to our communities virtually, together. And what better way to kick this off, than writing cards for kids at St Jude?

You can go to their website here and create a card. After you create the card you'll be able to read about one of the children at St Jude.

Comment below and let us know what other ideas you might have for community outreach that we can all do together - I'd like to post something once per month. And, let us know if you were able to make a card!

Comments

• Elle__38
    Elle__38 Posts: 118

Wonderful. I support them too and Amazon also gives them a % from my purchases.

• DustiO
    DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,582

@Elle__38 I love this! I made a card and I also wish we could have a real in person hang out where we all create cards together! It would be so fun to give back and to connect while we did so! But for now, virtual will have to do!

• Elle__38
    Elle__38 Posts: 118

Hullo DustiO--Your enthusiasm never ceases to ahhmaze 🙏