Welcome to our new Community members! (September 2023)

Options
DustiO
DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,630

If you're tagged in this post, you've joined the Community over the summer - and we're so glad you're here. Drop a comment and introduce yourself - post a pic, a link to your Thumbtack profile, tell us about your business - or whatever you want to share.

Check out the Community Code of Conduct, learn how to navigate the Community, and watch this video to hear from other Thumbtack pros about what "community" means to them, and this video to see some exciting things happening at Thumbtack.

Also, join us for our bi-weekly live (over Zoom) networking events — we call those "CommuniTEA", because we join together to spill the tea, share tips, and talk through common struggles and solutions. Check out those events here (or click on your "events" tab).

Here's to building this Community, together. Can't wait to "meet" you all!

@PastorTerry @Mskenya @Artist_guy_52 @Takenbyadream89 @faelneddih @Wizzardmaster @ReadySetRemodel_23 @MrsPlumber @Gospelbeats @cearley @AlegriaWeddings @Henry_Bush1975 @Francis @FlinchumAndLingoInc @Zalik @Wheelsontherocks @windowdepotannapolis @Deadlinepainting @Metro1211 @WellDoneWork @cclabs @hypnodon @garyyourtech @Kdirkman @Mflor7331 @YanezStoneDesign @Almax @DanielaMoura82 @mary131k @Guylevy50 @Tyrrell @ChefCollin @swsturdivant @Duffy_Does_It @Toneknw @ESS_LLC @ambose_t1 @Ashish_Architect @marianaraqs @katLew @Jokel328 @tsaversclean @KesXcent @familyITguy @AquaFilter @TailoredCleaning_099 @lark_photography_3 @raquelsolomon @Leoxlt @homeimprovements @Box_con @Smoothe @missprestige @MMaia @finehanddesigns @Olive @Will_717 @Cleanfiend @Degotthetouch @Supermenmoving @FastLaborForce @JasminTTHS @hawaiirong @Biblical30 @Residential1 @Kmens @Vonnre1029 @Jingjun @Animalslove @RimonPro @MilanCleaningCompany @Call_Patrick1st @Dana_Baru @Jimstanley @SKR @MarcassiaRemodeling @JohnnyBones @Geraldmacaraig @Breezy @Crocodile_1 @JacobsenCleaningCo @Portergirl @Emily2701 @ShawnM @Cking @TinaC @cgillentine @BuildPros @Innamorati @Jorgeh @Krushnaakash @hide0x0 @Bhomeorganizing2023 @MIKEWILL @mauriciomk @Amery @ASAP3193 @Greg @Minonovak @herreraernesto113 @AlFaber @Privecaters @Tim_N_utah @mskeens83 @Tsum2007 @HICLLC @Cebepristineservices @rocnjazlvr @TechwCare @marggieog @Dirtworksjg @pipesforchrist @Esssha07 @Janiel_17 @Deborah @Editor1996 @sammy22 @VTWO @CharlotteOffice1 @James01 @JpAssembly @WardOffandSon @Musclecleaning @LTG @TSL1970 @Move_In_Mechanix_00 @1jsprado @CaseGolfPro @Lani @Cara @Straightline @Tinataheri @LogicallySpeaking5 @Felisha @oshane2b2 @Mahima @Chris @JohnPeters @A_Ron27 @KDP @HandyBeauEricaClean @Paulmardy @Pridex @JoshJoshGutters @Average_joe1 @Cellista @iDreamDivine88 @JoeMac @JimW @NSKT_Global @NinjaScience @Disciplined1 @Jeandeblasi @Visualhandyman85 @Sapatton @CartersHomeImprove1_ @MichaelGaras @Jade @aGreatMovingCompany @luxecleaning @Rileywick805_ @jsilva @colorcraftstudio @Wininc @ltidi @Timostransports26 @lamcunw @Essential_Home_P27 @dreambyweaverllc_98 @TSCService @Alcides @Dance_withphil12 @Ibejoanna @francymaids @Jandcrogers1 @StevenT @Alphawelding52 @Duke @Kash65 @joygivingjoy @Roonski @UrCovered_Roofing @Tim_AveLallemant @pfelice @Dbrown4491 @Miles86 @XS_Events @LiveMusicPro @TEP_2017 @RhoyalSigningService @DrewFuller_2 @AntonFKP @nepalhimalayastrek @SheaMarsh @AnthonyR @AppliancesPros @Dred121 @MindsVaultMedia @LLContracting @KenK @Michaelcamp91 @Sydney @Republic_Landscaping @Boaz @BenBlair @SWallace @upgradeyard @Sharonbennettnotary @Johnb57 @Asllan72 @pastadeej @Bigredwashing @Jackieolea2023 @Stevij86 @Ron @wandascleaning @NoLimit23 @Burn_1000 @BlackwellCleaning219 @Aquelus777 @bholman999 @KPatel @Enkultt @Erick213 @IsaacVelazquez @Adeeperclean_tx @johnnydigital @JoRodz78 @Shamrock @johnmiller @Jaimeepaints @rinat_almet @DimitriD @Wil @Thaidjfuzion_8 @hugoorellana87 @Martinsdraincleaning @ayeh422 @AmericasFirstHauling @Bryan_Cruz123 @Richard @judywatson @Tony_2023 @Vasc @Melissa_Wiele @edwinkincannon @PLCleaning @WilliamCorey88_ @Anastasia_8990 @Debs_Tutoring @ROGUEPhotography1927 @NotarizedbyMika @AMBERROSEXO @Dana_30 @Katychas77 @IrrigationSolutions @MaritzaGV @wmjimenez @Asher @Andy3409 @1harsh @Cassie @jadaw @ROBINUCCI @MsJLopezFemOwned @MartaPina @Dandman @Lowk33 @CityGuysDelivery @Ash2023 @TDL10130 @SimplyClean21 @wesdar11 @SLP @warren @93brianluna @allenrobberson @HopefullyHope @SJB_ @I_lovecleaning @lakeq @CleanSpaceUSA @Dj4yourparty70 @Morse @The_Exotic_Chef1 @Handyman_the_1 @RainGuard @JayJay @Bucciebecca_1025 @Ayo @JCherry_24 @mercedesjo @Judith @drmeliakeller @famtechmedia @Cstuhr @james @Victoryclean78 @CheNotes4u2 @starcleanofdallas @marcwkohler @Eric_norush1754 @cloverleafproperty @CopperStateStudios @CrystalAmarae12 @Uncle_Bob @julianmylesphoto @michaelfbarnes @Bowhunter86__ @Carriecares98 @mtm10 @mgafar @Stewart @HenniB @Lisaw126 @MartikaG @carolinacarvajal @TutorWithTheBest @CindyCastioni @MoPierre @BRC @Vanessalimatop @Dominic_S0430 @PerryG_1218 @raybaybay @ethanklein @rafaelphotography @TidySpaces_Chi @Repairflow @paklucas @Howard @FJones5 @epest3 @studiooneninedesign @mkmcgory @Sage @RegCPA59 @Rtragarz @Ceciliahome @ShapingU

Comments

• Tinataheri
    Tinataheri Posts: 1
    edited September 2023
    Options

This is Tina

Bridal Hair and Makeup Artist

• Amery
    Options

hello everyone one here in the thumbtack community my name is khord amery from Dallas Texas THE CEO of PRO TV MOUNTING PLUS LLC

happy to be part of this great community here been with thumbtack for little over 3 years now will be happy to be here with you all old and new pros members let’s make it happen make this great community to win by shearing our experience

• allenrobberson
    Options

Hello and welcome to my DJ services introduction! My name is Allen (Dj Buckethead), and I am a professional DJ with 3 years of experience in the music industry. I specialize in providing high-quality music entertainment for a variety of events, including weddings, corporate events, parties, and more.

My passion for music and dedication to providing excellent service sets me apart from other DJs in the industry. I understand that music is a crucial part of any event, and I work closely with my clients to create a personalized playlist that reflects their unique taste and preferences. As part of my services,

I offer a free consultation to discuss your music preferences and event details. During the consultation, I like to discuss the theme of the event, the mood you want to create, and any specific songs or genres you would like to include or avoid. With a vast collection of music spanning various genres and eras, I am confident that I can create a memorable and enjoyable experience for you and your guests. From upbeat dance tracks to romantic ballads, I can cater to any crowd and keep the party going all night long.

So if you're looking for a professional and experienced DJ for your upcoming event, look no further! Contact me today to schedule a free consultation and discuss your music choices and event details. Thank you for considering my services, and I look forward to working with you soon!

• PerryG_1218
    Options

Hi Everyone,

I am a photographer located in Los Angeles, California. I love photographing people!

If you are in Southern California and looking for a photographer reach out to me.

If you can help me learn how to use Thumbtack so I make more than I spend I would appreciate it!

• DanielaMoura82
    Options

Hi everyone! I feel proud to be part of this team!

My name is Daniela Albuquerque and I am a contractor in South Florida.

Thumbtack was a tool brought by God to bless my life and make my business grow.

At that time, pandemic going on, me as a widow, mom of three, immigrant and in a men industry it looked impossible to start a new business and be successful. But Clients started coming through Thumbtack. And they loved the way i trained my crew and all the effort i put on it. In the first year in the business I made almost half a million dollars.

Thank you Thumbtack! You are part of my history!

• PerryG_1218
    Options

Fantastic! Congratulations, Daniela!

I hope Thumbtack does the same for my photography business!

Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

Perry

• DustiO
    DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,630
    Options

Quick reminder to our new Community members to join us this morning (at 9am PT, 10am MT, 11am CT, 12pm ET) for our CommuniTEA networking session. Takes place over zoom and it's a great opportunity to meet and chat with other Thumbtack pros.

Join us by clicking this link and if you need it, the password is: .2^ecMKy

See you all in about 40 minutes!