Welcome to our new Community members! (October 2023)

Options
DustiO
DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,630

If you're tagged in this post, you've joined the Community over the past month - and we're so glad you're here. Drop a comment and introduce yourself - post a pic, a link to your Thumbtack profile, tell us about your business - or whatever you want to share.

Check out the Community Code of Conduct, learn how to navigate the Community, and watch this video to hear from other Thumbtack pros about what "community" means to them, and this video to see some exciting things happening at Thumbtack.

Also, join us for our bi-weekly live (over Zoom) networking events — we call those "CommuniTEA", because we join together to spill the tea, share tips, and talk through common struggles and solutions. Check out those events here (or click on your "events" tab).

Here's to building this Community, together. Can't wait to "meet" you all!

@Eryn @TechExpert @BrittneyNicole160 @adeyr98 @vincent_appliances @jrob911 @Melanie_Union81 @snifyak_changed @qwaq @luxelady1 @derkie421 @Nerine @Savvyadvert2017 @AtlasHS @ReneeK_63 @MiracleLighting @ThePlumbHero_23 @thrillwave @RoofVet @hayden762103 @warugongo @Yavi_G @Allie @Teamblaze22 @Handyandy253 @Jamaw66 @Makeuflex @Nancygregg123 @TilesPlusPro @GFaber @T0x_Pro @AllBrickDesign @SHELD @brianb11 @Bkd @Avixmovingpros @Stefania @atechsolutionco @EdenPatmos @ROLANDTHOMAS @Dara_Clewell42 @Guy @ajxlxl @CarlosDiaz @Rachel @Knockoutlandscape13 @_jiyyad2005 @SadieSimplicity @JimB @keddingfield @IsaacLauhger @TotalitySolutions @Sherry6 @IntegratesTreePros @Joe_the_plumber @Rania_Chakar7 @Rgdillon @Corinne @Keywitz @Mallaev @Lorray @AliceBuell @HiTechATX @astreeter @Carlosmorataya @platypusrex256 @RHMReal @ShoreServices @thefoatographers @abovetherestroofing @McSwain_here_ay3 @4SeasonsRenovations @CLDesignerwalls @CDS @Rebekah @Monte @Misstiff @DanielCunha @Olwin @GahmPlay @CBLanqston @Ashton843 @Ruffone @EndlessSummer @mken @Sergio_Price @heavenlyhennabyfiza @Shelbylikethecar r@A_Jenks83 @Photographer @Doorhome @KimReSolve @CarmenTedder @Rich88 @Chrissy5555 @PastorTerry

Comments

• Chrissy5555
    Options

Hi Everyone

I'm Chrissy my husband is Joe we work together in Thumbtack since 2020.We absolutely love Thumbtack and we have just come across this community.We are Happy to meet our fellow Pro's.Also were here for help if anyone has questions.We run a remodeling business so we have our hands in many different things is so nice to meet you all.

• DustiO
    Options

Welcome, @Chrissy5555 so happy to have you here!

• Hi Everyone!

This is Fiza from 'Heavenly Henna by Fiza'. I'm a professional Henna artist and run my own body art studio of temporary tattoos. I moved to Houston in 2022 and joined Thumbtack on one of my client's recommendation and it has helped me grow a lot. I love what I do and feel great to be a part of this community.

Love for y'll! ☺️💖

• Nerine
    Nerine Posts: 1
    Options

Hello everyone!! Thanks for the warm welcome. I have been here a few months and to quote Mcdonald's - I'm loving it!! Hope to fellowship with everyone. This is my profile. https://www.thumbtack.com/fl/daytona-beach/english-lessons/esl-language-teacher/service/481329862620848129

• DustiO
    Options

Welcome @heavenlyhennabyfiza @Nerine so excited to have you join us here in the Community!

• T0x_Pro
    Options

Hi everybody

Hope you guys are having a good evening, I have a CPA firm that we have enlisted on the Thumbtack platform for lead generation and definitely need a lot more clients to cover the costs that we have expensed on this platform so I'm hoping that the price of the leads can come down as they are currently quite a significant percentage of the potential lead.