Welcome to our new Community members! (November 2023)

Options
DustiO
DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,628

If you're tagged in this post, you've joined the Community over the past month - and we're so glad you're here. Drop a comment and introduce yourself - post a pic, a link to your Thumbtack profile, tell us about your business - or whatever you want to share. Some of you have already made a lot of amazing contributions in your first month — thank you for sharing your stories and feedback!

Check out the Community Code of Conduct, learn how to navigate the Community, and watch this video to hear from other Thumbtack pros about what "community" means to them, and this video to see some exciting things happening at Thumbtack.

Also, join us for our bi-weekly live (over Zoom) networking events — we call those "CommuniTEA", because we join together to spill the tea, share tips, and talk through common struggles and solutions. Check out those events here (or click on your "events" tab).

Here's to building this Community, together. Can't wait to "meet" you all!

@CristianS @PROHandymanINDY @Cole_D @Toppy @HanifaSrour @AmandaDeCora1900 @jordanrenner95 @CleanClean_LLC @Bryson @Darrin @ramovers @1wluckett @RandyE @Criterion @Kevflores @Gigglys_Photo_Booth @NandJProServices @Lpala026 @Zully_nyc @TopChum @LeonWccnj @Brains @ribeirophk @Daltonslandscaping_1 @Teresa @Taylormademakeup @ChampionofService @HaroCleaning @chimney @matthew__ford @den2dxk @svetek @vcakes130 @Suryo @FreelanceFaye @Asapnotaryteam @SilverLiningCleaning @ancestralent619 @Aleksandr87 @Emilio_Acosta @Trevorbelk @KevinEddingfield @amnhamada @Jthandyman03 @DonahueFT1_ @Peeze16 @Pressure_WashKing @ChrisGreenberg1010 @GetItDoneAssembly @volfram1 @Pro2326 @NCLandscaper @Marco_Apicella @Shields_Care_88 @Denn @JThomasII @Village_Cons23 @Mr_Victor @KLsmith @Eze @DavidExcel71 @AGA_CONS_SER_LLC @maram @London @bestaudioguy @lexigeren @Chuva @Vipcleaninginc@StopUsingThumbtack @PaceCleaning @hamidch @MovingConsultants1 @Sergey @DrewL03 @CasaBella @Ro_harrison1 @SamsCrew6 @phressureh2o @therealrobjonez @CortneyWallFineArt @SierraBluePools @MarquezN @Nguyenjustin @Jumbo @Robb @AMcCarver @JesseDasilva @Zanluxtra @danny_neagle @AAAppliance_repair1 @MrMolina @MarsWarWife @Juan @Simone @auds912 @Greatertulsa918 @Davids302011 @ExoticBonsai408 @HandyAndy_Services1 @Joanna @BestHaulLLC @structuralguy65 @ChuckBTM @Chessi1002 @Mommy123cat @CTVFL @jmilberg @Killak @Bestwayplumbing @Greenclean201423 @Sean82 @Cindyb @Taylor_made23 @Judy @Kickin @buddy @Zack_Tullier @ABurris @walker @EVANS_LAND @staci @theyueli @danieldj83 @Makeoverbysana @MasterInstaller @Adrienne @Kylemorgan27_ @robf @gracecompletepm @DeltaSurveyorsATX @MRM_Services @Smirlex @PeterMartin @johnnienewell @Shay @cccruver37 @NEPM @Eryn @TechExpert @BrittneyNicole160 @adeyr98 @vincent_appliances @jrob911 @Melanie_Union81 @. @.% @luxelady1 @derkie421 @Nerine @Savvyadvert2017 @AtlasHS @ReneeK_63

Comments

• Marco_Apicella
    Options

What’s up everyone! I’m Marco, pianist and composer from Rome, Italy and based in LA.

I write music for live shows, tv/film and streaming. On Thumbtack you can book me and my band for any kind of event, and I offer piano and composition/music production lessons as well.

Thumbtack has and continues to help me growing my business by allowing me to find and connect with the community around me, and I’m excited to be part of the Thumbtack community myself.

let’s connect!

IG: @marcoapicellakeys

• DustiO
    Options

Welcome, @Marco_Apicella!

• DustiO
    Options

Looking forward to meeting more of you here in the Community. Feel free to post your questions in the live feed and I will tag in pros who might be able to help. Or, post about your business and I can tag in pros in your industry so you can get to know one another and share tips & tricks.

• Hello Everyone! I'm Deidra! I am a mobile bartending service based in Bessemer, Al but we have had the privilege to travel all over the state to serve our clients.

I hate that I didn't know about this community and the point system before now, but I am happy to be apart of Thumbtack and looking forward to meeting new business owners.

Sweet Sips Bartending Co. | Bessemer, AL | Thumbtack

IG @co.sweetsipsbartending