Welcome to our new Community members! (9/27)

DustiO
DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,580

If you're tagged in this post, you've joined the Community in September - and we're so glad you're here. Drop a comment and introduce yourself - post a pic, a link to your Thumbtack profile, tell us about your business - or whatever you want to share.

Check out the Community Code of Conduct, learn how to navigate the Community, and watch this video to hear from other Thumbtack pros about what "community" means to them.

Here's to building this Community, together. Can't wait to "meet" you all!

@Temi @HandyTerps @willisaybar @Shewtingstar @EAI @Kylejames41 @tgiv @DMC1987 @madeline6234 @Feli @BigDawgHaus @Mrwattsupdoc1 @Call_Emmy21 @Vgconstruction @Izanhour_Design @irvinjprod @Jaymringer @JulieB @dashazhuk1987 @Prado @RoyOwens425 @ThreadYourLogo @Brian218 @Darrengrant88 @JenniferVilla @MagicbyMark @Tonya @Viskas @hellohello @Modern_designer11 @Joe @Stat @Lisa_1008 @BDM @Eilyse @redwards @MJR_Services @Aleksandar_007 @top_pro_2020_21 @Johnmatthew_29369 @HomemadeSimple @Plumbernick417 @xyzlifecaoch @Nourishandthrive @OklahomaNotary @Bilebadash65 @WendyF_2021 @masonicrings1990 @NotaryWhitney @OnTheRockies @allenorgprof_2 @Ambar @musicmanwiththeplan @BradTheTileGuy @Tal

And, pop on over to our Community Leader page to meet some of your fellow pros (who are helping to lead this Community) and learn more about them. @perrysto @BITBLeah @Danielle_Penn @PomeranzLaw @patrykkg @CurlyBartender @Stat

Comments

• CurlyBartender
    CurlyBartender Community Leader Posts: 8

Welcome everyone ! We are so glad to have you here :)

• I want to get straight to the point. Hope everyone's Monday is going well and everyone is looking sharp. Keep it pinned my fellow thumbtackians😎✌

• Glad to be here!

• Danielle_Penn
    Danielle_Penn Community Leader Posts: 38

Welcome, Welcome! I am so glad to see you all!

• Hello folks, nice to connect

• Hi Everyone! Glad to be here.

• JulieB
    JulieB Posts: 1

Hello! Thank you for the mention. I am excited to see what I can contribute and learn with my professional pet care business. I am the owner of For the Love of Dogs where I strive to meet clients pet care needs with personalized care and first class customer service.

• DustiO
    DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,580

Would love to get everyone's thoughts on rewards - please go answer this poll!