Be a featured expert.

Options

Comments

• AlFaber
    Options

I am interested in becoming a Featured Expert. I have gotten a lot of positive feedback about my services and I have a unique pricing model that shifts the burden of trust from clients to the advisor. In addition, I don't require clients to open accounts or move assets and I don't sell any products or accept any compensation from third-parties. I'd like to share information about my services and pricing strategy for the benefit of clients and other advisors.

• Olwin
    Options

Hi DustiO, hello everyone. I'm Oleksii from Ukraine, I came to the United States from Ukraine after the beginning of the war and started everything from the beginning. I have continuous business experience for 24 years. I've been working since I was 19. I was a handyman, a young entrepreneur, an owner of a private house repair business, an owner of a window and door installation company. Our family has been involved in the window business for more and more years. My story could be of interest to other people who are starting their journey or have been in business for a long time. I learned to be resilient to change and adapt, reviving like a p

hoenix from the ashes.

• Hi. Id love to be onboard as a Pro again. I was apart of the thumbtack mentorship program and events in the past.

• Ryan_Hurtado
    Options

I would love to learn more about this! Please let me know what the next step would be! Rhtile@outlook.com or feel free to contact me on the phone number we have on file.

• Bkd
    Bkd Posts: 1
    Options

Hello my name is Barry Douglas Bkd Home Services llc

barrybkdllc@gmail.com

I would love to become a featured expert here on thumbtack. Can you provide some more information about this topic

• DustiO
    DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,630
    Options

Hi all! For those asking about next steps — I keep a log of pros who have let us know they are interested in being featured and when an opportunity arises our team reaches out to you via email (so there are no steps for you to take other than letting us know). As an example, we have a live panel happening in our San Francisco office, and we found our panel moderator from this list of pros. So, keep up the great work and I'll keep looking out for opportunities to share your stories. Thank you!

• MARNIE
    Options

Cheers Dustio ... this is frustrating. I put in a year ago and nothing. There are many wyaws to share our stories, rarely if ever hear back.

Mor4e, lost TOP PRO status ONLY BECAUSE TT DIDN'T SEND ENOUGH OPPS. THE METRICS ARE WILDLY UNFAIR.

• MovingConsultants1
    Options

Yes, I would definitely love for my business to be posted on the Thumbtack page Dom tech has definitely helped propel our business with marketing and getting in front of customers with word of mouth. If you work hard and are fully engaged with your customers, thumbtack could be a wonderful place for you with any small business starters.

• Jeanne_Kulwin
    Options

Hi @DustiO & Community,

I'd love to be featured as a Pro. My name is Jeannie Kulwin- I used to be a High School Teacher and now I"m a Stress Coach, Chronic Pain Coach and a Meditation & Breathwork Teacher. I've worked with many individuals and corporations teaching wellness, stress reduction and Breathwork. My workshops are fun and interactive and participants will leave with less anxiety and overwhelm and feel more grounded. My talks can be customized for any size group and length of time, in-person or virtual. (I'm in Los Angeles) Whatever the goals of the event are, I can customize the talk accordingly. Looking forward to sharing my expertise. https://www.jeanniekulwin.com/

• LeonWccnj
    Options

You should be considered a top professional for a roofing company because of your extensive experience in the industry, your commitment to delivering high-quality workmanship, and your dedication to safety. Your proven track record of completing projects on time and within budget, combined with your excellent communication and problem-solving skills, make you a valuable asset to any roofing team. Your knowledge of the latest roofing materials and techniques, as well as your ability to adapt to changing industry standards, further solidify your position as a top pro in the field.

• bmhoon
    bmhoon Posts: 1
    Options

Hello

I would like to be a featured pro. Top's Noble Tax Services is a tax resolution and tax preparation company. I began working for the Internal Revenue Services (IRS) after getting out of the Army. After working for the IRS for more than nine years, I decided to go into the private sector. I am a licensed Enrolled Agent and Certified Acceptance Agent. As a certified acceptance agent I work with foreign clients that do not have a social security number but must file taxes. As an Enrolled Agent I represent clients before the IRS during audits or other tax problems. I especially like when we can work out a settlement with the IRS and save the clients thousands or dollars in taxes.

• Larisa_Zhukova
    Options

Hi @DustiO

Misha here with Quality Media Photo & Video. I would love to have my team featured.

Thumbtack helped my business to grow and I'd love to take our relationship to the next level.

Feel free to call or email me directly to discuss the details.

qualitymediafl@gmail.com

734-604-2846

• DustiO
    Options

I just love hearing all of your stories! Thank you for sharing!

• Javier_Rivera
    Options

How do I become a featured expert. I am interested. I am very proud of being part of Thumbtack and Thumbtack has helped me on growing my client base.

May someone contact me that could help me move forward on becoming a featured expert.

thank you

Javier Rivera

javier@riverasfineflooring.com

• DustiO
    Options

@Javier_Rivera we log everyone who reaches out to let us know they are interested in being featured, and when an opportunity arises our teams will reach out to you - no further action needed on your part. Thank you!

• ModaOutdoorLiving
    Options

Hey guys, welcoming myself to this great community

I see a lot of Amazing things happening here and want to introduce myself

My name is Ilan and I’m a co-owner of Moda Outdoor Living

We have a passion for everything outdoors, such as pools, outdoor kitchens, backyards, and more

We love the Thumbtack community and are proud to be a platinum pro. We would like to be featured as well.

• LSP37
    LSP37 Posts: 1
    Options

I'm interested! I have autism, anxiety, depression and probably undiagnosed ADHD too, so working "typical" hourly jobs has often been a struggle, even in my primary field of sports media. Working freelance allows me to manage my workload on my terms, which in turn greatly benefits my mental health. Thumbtack is an important tool to have for someone like myself who's able to do a wide range of tasks. I can offer all my services in one place without feeling compelled to set up profiles on a million different niche platforms.

Here's my LinkTree with all my stuff.

• PlumbSD
    Options

We would love to become a featured expert! We started our company recently and have been absolutely loving Thumbtack, it has taken us from nothing to having a jam packed schedule nearly everyday. It is hard to start a plumbing company in San Diego, clients have many different options and this has been a game changer for us.

Thank you for your consideration!

• Junkpromd
    Options

Hi!

We would love to be come a featured expert!

We started about a year ago and have had nothing but good things happen to us this year!

We strive to help the community in every day possible!

• kostlover
    Options

Happy New Year Dusti!

My name is Laurie Kruse and I am interested in being featured as one of Thumbtack's Featured Experts. I am a Certified Professional Organizer and I have been in business for over 15+ years. Organizing has changed dramatically over the last 10+ years . It is a far cry from its' humble beginnings where we were known for organizing a cabinet , drawer, room or maybe an entire home. Now, it is so much more and I work with a variety of clients.

Many of my clients are Adults living with ADD/ADHD, Dementia and Alzheimer's (to name just a few.) No two clients are alike and I will organize a space/home to match the needs of the client. I also work with families on the organization of a home after the passing of a loved one; downsizing and so much more. I train beginning Organizers and there is so much more to come.

My organizing skills began as the oldest of 8 children. Now, as I look back over the years of the organizing work that I have accomplished, I have changed the lives of hundreds of clients. I have a passion for the work that I do and the positive change that it brings to the lives of my clients.

My contact information is as follows:

Laurie Kruse

A Time To Be Organized

I service the Areas/Counties of Los Angeles/Ventura/Santa Barbara

laura@atimetobeorganized.com

626-394-3544

• Esau_Alday
    Options

I would love to be featured with thumbtack!!

• DustiO
    Options

OMG these are AMAZING! I am moving this comment to the "Be a featured pro" post, as I share that often with teams when we need pros to feature. Thank you for sharing @Esau_Alday!

• DustiO
    Options

I'm super excited that some pros from this thread are going to be featured in our Employee Kickoff Meeting later this month. Thanks to all of you, and know that we are always looking for opportunities to feature you and your stories!

• MARNIE
    MARNIE Posts: 10
    edited January 12
    Options

CHEERS. WRITTEN BEFORE. I AM IN YOUR COUNSELING DEPT WHICH TOTALLY NEEDS PR.. I AM ALSO IN MIDST BRANDING WHAT I DO. (THESRTWAY,COM)

THE STRATEGIC WAY

MARNIE MACAULEY, MS, COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY

“IF IT’S BROKE YOU CAN FIX IT.”

Solve problems with new, creative common-sense strategies. YOU WANT RESULTS THAT WORK. WELCOME TO STRATEGIC RELATIONSHIP THINKING (SRT)

Look around! Chaos! Misery! Anxiety! Anger! Torn Families, Kids, Egos, Marriages, Relationships! Drugs! Suicides! We’re broken. it’s never been worse, with machines dividing us, government and corporate America reigning (and raining) down on us, our privacy destroyed, our choices monitored, and “success” at any cost becoming the mantra instead of values. The old “methods” of helping – aren’t.

We’ve never needed the right kind of help more than now. There is little time left to repair the damage.

With thousands of “theories”, after 35 years in practice many of these methods, pissed me off. there had to be a better way without *pyschobabble, *kids doing the counseling from a book, *lying on a sofa hoping lightning will strike.

Thousands of clients taught me that their issues had to do with mistaken thinking, leading them to wrong reactions. They were doing themselves in, circling in a tango of terror. Based on Incorrect Presumptions they not only didn’t fix the problem, they failed to fully grow.

The Solution? STRATEGIC RELATIONSHIP THINKING (SRT). It surfaces the real problem immediately and guides you to Correct Solutions faster and more effectively than other methods by teaching you: 

• TO RECOGNIZE THE REAL PROBLEM: HOW YOU SEE THE ISSUE.
    • TO UNDERSTAND THE PROBLEM/MINDSET AND HOW IT AFFECTS YOUR REACTIONS.
    • HOW TO CORRECT YOUR THINKING/MIINDSETS.
    • THE WAY TO CREATE NEW ACCURATE MINDSETS BASED ON REALITY FOR LIFE.
    • TO GROW LIKE THE WIND INTO TRUE MATURITY AND JOY.

With over 35 years of experience, following my degree from Columbia University as well as supervising Columbia graduate students, along with my years as an advice and relationship strategist, criminal justice administrator, author, speaker, and columnist, I’ve learned that USING INNOVATIVE, CREATIVE COMMON- SENSE STRATEGIES TO UNMASK THE REAL ISSUES BEAT MOST FORMS OF THERAPY: Practical, functional, life-changing Mindsets and new, creative STRATEGIES that Work, are strategically superior to spending a fortune lying on that sofa visualizing bunnies in clouds or talking away while the Pro counts up the minutes. 

I’m eager to share with you how to create new positive mindsets to solve problems faster and more effectively – for life — the SRT way. Welcome!

Make an appointment

TESTIMONIALS

• "Marnie has helped tremendously with giving my husband and I strategies with the issues within our marriage. She is honest, authentic, and intelligent, doesn’t waste our time with psychobabble and comes up with realistic goals for us to attain to have a healthy relationship."
    • "Marnie, read me almost instantly in a way no one has before. Within 20 minutes she said things that made my husband and myself dumbfounded. She has an innate ability to see your hurt and your happy. If you want real help with no BS and not just someone telling you what you want to hear, look no further."
    • "Who would've thought I'd have to leave Manhattan & travel to Vegas to find this brilliant, fellow NYer- by far the best pro I've ever had!. She works quickly and cuts out all the bullshit. She's restored confidence in myself that I had sucked out of me years ago. She's my Robin Williams in "Good Will Hunting." If her MS from Columbia didn't already impress you, reach out to her and don't look back."

TITLES AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS

• Top-rated therapist: Thumbtack
    • Recipient: First Judith J. Ginsberg Memorial Award for Outstanding Medical Social Work. Columbia University
    • Created and directed first NYC prisoner Classification System.
    • Created and directed first Work Release Center: The development Unit within the N.Y.C. Department of Correction
    • Recipient, National Parenting Seal of Approval for psychological program development.
    • Supervised Columbia University graduate students.
    • First Sr. Program Director, New York City Depart of Corrections. 
    • Created and directed first New York City classification and work release center, NYC Dept. of Corrections.
    • Directed third Award-Winning pre-trial program in the nation. 
    • Recipient, National Parenting Seal of Approval for psychological program development. 
    • Included in “Distinguished Women of Nevada”. 

• hitchedbyharper
    Options

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to express my interest in becoming a featured expert on Thumbtack. As a Top Pro with Platinum rewards status, I am passionate about my work as a wedding officiant and dedicated to providing exceptional service to every couple I have the privilege of working with.

Thumbtack has been instrumental in jumpstarting my business by providing a platform where I pay per lead, rather than trusting websites like the Knot or WeddingWire, which charge large lump fees based on comparable established professionals in my field and area. This flexibility has allowed me to invest wisely in my business while reaching new clients effectively.

As a small business owner, husband of a nurse, father of a toddler, and with a baby on the way, I understand the importance of balancing work and family life. Thumbtack has made it easy for me to put myself in front of new clients, allowing me to manage my schedule efficiently and provide for my growing family.

My journey as an Ordained Minister since 2010, combined with my role as a full-time firefighter, has shaped my unique perspective on celebrating love and serving my community. I believe that weddings are a sacred union deserving of personalized and heartfelt ceremonies that reflect the diverse beliefs and preferences of each couple.

With a focus on creating fun, light-hearted, and memorable wedding ceremonies, I have had the pleasure of receiving positive feedback from numerous couples and their families. My Platinum rewards status on Thumbtack reflects my commitment to excellence and my dedication to delivering the highest quality of service to my clients.

I am excited about the opportunity to share my expertise and insights with a broader audience through Thumbtack's platform. Whether it's highlighting my stories or quotes in marketing materials, connecting with third-party media outlets, or featuring my expertise in your Help Center, I am eager to contribute to the community of small business owners and professionals.

Thank you for considering me as a potential featured expert on Thumbtack. I look forward to the opportunity to further amplify my voice and share my passion for celebrating love and serving couples from all walks of life.

-Kevin Harper

Owner, Officiant, and CEO

Hitched By Harper

• vformandco
    Options

Hi there! I’d love to be featured as an expert. I’ve recently launched a mobile bar and beverage catering service in Kansas City, and since it’s a fairly new concept to the area i’ve been getting booked like no other. As a result, the Thumbtack platform and my leveraging thereof has truly been one of my strongest and most beneficial/successful strategies. I’ve used since I went live.

• Daniel_Budinich
    Options

Hello,

I would be interested in being featured as an expert in the field of mediation. I believe that Thumbtack could benefit from featuring the services of a mediation firm. I have noticed that the platform is somewhat handyman services heavy. Featuring professional services would demonstrate the agility and diversity of thumbtack and differentiate it from other similar platforms. Selfishly, I would note that NJMS would likewise benefit from elevating its footprint here and free publicity is always welcomed. That being said, please consider NJMS for any upcoming feature opportunities as we look forward to contributing our expertise to the community at large. Please feel free to contact me at 833-247-3355.

Best,

Daniel Budinich

NJMS

• DustiO
    Options

Wanted to drop this here for those of you who might be interested. ICYMI I posted a new Community contest — be sure to check it out and enter if you'd like!

• WeddingPro0115
    Options

I would be honored to be featured with Thumbtack! I have been a pro with Thumbtack for a little over 1 year and in that time, I earned Gold and Platinum status! I currently hold the Platinum status for 6 months now!

Thumbtack has helped grow my event planning company which offers couples reliable officiant services or day of event coordination when needed. I am blessed to be a Platinum Member with Thumbtack. Here is my contact info:

Happily Married After

Andréa Strange

happilymarriedafter01@gmail.com

• AllTime
    AllTime Posts: 1
    Options

We would love to be a featured expert on Thumbtack. We have been a pro with Thumbtack for over 10 years, during which we currently hold a platinum status. We love officiating weddings which we have been doing for over 18 years.

Chaplain Mike and Reverend Lynda

All-Time Weddings

586-725-6886