Be a featured expert.

Options
13»

Comments

• BubblegumXMusic
    Options

I would like to offer my services as a featured expert.

I've been teaching singing for 15+ years total and in an official capacity since 2016.

My students have gone on to have some wonderful careers from performing Shakespeare professionally to meeting producers in Dubai to receiving full scholarships for singing studies to having success with their local band.

My approach is focused on empowering my clients so they don't need me anymore. To me that is the greatest success of a teacher.

Here is a bit more about me: https://boldjourney.com/meet-david-paul-norman/

Thank you!

• amccarthy
    amccarthy Posts: 1
    Options

@DustiO Zoom Drain would love to be featured. We are a woman-owned business in Houston, Texas, specializing in sewer and drain cleanouts. Thumbtack has been a huge part of our early success and I would love to highlight that with your users.

-Allison

• RobertBrown
    RobertBrown Posts: 1
    Options

Hi I’m extremely interested in being a featured expert for Thumbtack. This is my 5th year in a row achieving Top Pro Status with Thumbtack.

My name is Robert Brown, and I am a Manifestation Business Coach with a passion for guiding individuals towards their fullest potential. With over 25 years of experience in coaching and a diverse background spanning multiple industries, I've dedicated my life to helping others align with their Inner Truth and create the life of their dreams.

My journey as a coach has been nothing short of transformative, filled with countless moments of growth and learning. Along the way, I've had the privilege of witnessing incredible breakthroughs and guiding clients toward lives of purpose and fulfillment while helping them accelerate in their careers and create more profit in their businesses.

One of the key tools that has revolutionized my coaching practice is Thumbtack. This incredible platform has streamlined my workflow, allowing me to focus more on what truly matters—my clients. With its intuitive interface and seamless integration, I've been able to deepen my connections with my clients and provide them with the support they need to thrive.

As the founder of Let's Get IT Coaching & Mentoring, I'm on a mission to empower entrepreneurs to break free from the constraints of their businesses and step into lives of abundance in every area. I invite clients to embark on a journey of self-discovery and transformation, harnessing the power of their Inner Truth to manifest their strongest desires.

Thanks for your consideration to be a featured pro! I’m looking forward to adding more value to the Thumbtack community.

• theyueli
    theyueli Posts: 1
    Options

Hi,

I would be interested to be featured as well. My piano service business is totally started from Thumbtack, and it is growing fast! I'm a computer scientists while maintaining piano as my hobby, and I'm amazed that Thumbtack helps me to use hobby support myself financially!

Best,

Yue

• september_marie77
    Options

I’m definitely interested. I may not have all of the experience that some of the others on this platform have, but I do have one thing: I know what it is like starting a business in an economy like the one we have in 2024. I am able to relate to people at and around my age. As a young adult, it’s often hard to listen to people who started a business 10 years ago in a completely different economy. Especially when the obstacles that I have had and am currently dealing with are not obstacles that they (the more experienced folk) have had to deal with.

I recognize that someone who has more experience can offer great advice and that there are some obstacles that we may have in common. But I love to hear from people who are experiencing things like me and can be upfront and honest about how much work, effort, and time they have put in and how they are taking care of business in a way that I can relate to and understand. That is something that I offer!

• MARNIE
    MARNIE Posts: 10
    Options

I HAVE ASKED TO BE A FEATURED EXPERT. GOT TO THESRTWAY.COM

• DustiO
    DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,630
    Options

@MARNIE as I have already clarified above - not all pros who post here are going to be featured (this is not a guaranteed feature). When we have opportunities that arise where you would be a good fit, the team will reach out to you. Thanks.

• SteveBurgess
    Options

I just started with Thumbtack last month. It's been a wild ride so far for my cleaning company, with hitting technical snags on every single service we use and having major setbacks. We've only been live less than 2 months and I've gone through 200~ applicants and still had to do most of the cleans myself due to issues hiring, and we've still maintained a 5.0 status on all platforms despite major hiccups in finding good work! I'm determined and ready to scale, and now we're already a top pro on Thumbtack and excited for the future here. I look forward to soon being one of those companies that's been hired hundreds of times with hundreds of 5 star reviews to follow on Thumbtack.