Welcome to our newest Community members (03/22)

Meckell
Meckell Administrator Posts: 106
edited March 2021 in Community News

Hi everyone!

If you're tagged in this post, that's because you've joined the Community within the past week and we want to tell you welcome! This is your place to connect with other pros, share helpful tips and resources, and much more. We're building this Community WITH YOU - so please don't hesitate to give us your feedback. To get the conversation started, let us know your thoughts on this online Community - what types of posts would you like to see here, what kinds of virtual events would interest you, what networking groups would you join, etc.

Be sure to check out these recent posts and let us know what you think:

Women's Thumbtack Pro Panel

7 apps to keep your small business organized

How do you get reviews?

@bill1967 @KarliM @carolynpace @Adelvecchio13 @rosiepower @PaulaCastillo @BanisterAthletics @dangelocherry @scatron @Alyssa_Kahapea11 @djcsharp @CarolJUnderwood_14 @FutureResolutions1 @everest @TheSimpleTheory @movequickpro @hainkimberly @harry @NKCleaningServices @JEBozman @Merk @Hullskitchen @RevDrLCT @ATLMusicLessons @backyardponds @altconstructionllc @Fjones @jordanlg97 @Joyfulday @valandsurv83 @epopov1972 @MalenasMusicMore @rithacha @Jimkan @sabrinaophotography @mikekupiec86 @plumberDavid @askafitguy @cookinggirl425 @Paul @penandnib @AngelicaVasquez @marlonmelendez503 @rkierstein @TheComplements @danielasrios @PetalumaRob @Christopher49 @joshua_dixon @Conchetta @cbcleancare @Antlife @wbgsportsandfitness @Myshella @FrenchTutorGuy @clenigan

Comments

• What content would I like to see? I'd love to have trumpet lessons be in option for services in Thumbtack. :)

I love connecting & collaborating with other business owners. Nice to meet you all! :)

• djcsharp
    djcsharp Posts: 0

Thank you. I’d like to see some organized discussions around using Thumbtack in related businesses. For example, “Thumbtack for DJs/Entertainers”, “Thumbtack for home services”, etc. I am sure that there are unique challenges and ideas for different domains.

• JEBozman
    JEBozman Posts: 0

I would like to see each job being able to select fewer pros at once. When a job comes in and 5 other pros were selected it's very stressful. Thumbtack gets paid x6 for that same lead but only 1/6 pros can make the money from the booking.

• Meckell
    Meckell Administrator Posts: 106

@MalenasMusicMore @djcsharp @JEBozman Thank you for your thoughtful comments, if you have feedback regarding Thumbtack product , please send it to the Thumbtack Support team by logging into your Thumbtack account and going to the Contact Us page. We’re wondering if you might also have any thoughts or ideas for this Community - ie what types of posts would you like to see, what kinds of virtual events would interest you, what networking groups would you join, etc.

• DustiO
    DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,611

Wanted to invite everyone in this thread to come and introduce yourselves, and let us know if you'd like to be featured in the Community! Hope to "meet" some of you there!

• DustiO
    DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,611

Would love to have you all enter this Community contest (for some pretty cool Thumbtack swag)!