Welcome to our new Community members! (12/2)

DustiO
DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,610

If you're tagged in this post, you've joined the Community in November - and we're so glad you're here. Drop a comment and introduce yourself - post a pic, a link to your Thumbtack profile, tell us about your business - or whatever you want to share.

We currently have some open opportunities to be featured on our social media channels and we'd love to feature some new pros - check out this post and let us know if you'd like to take part!

Check out the Community Code of Conduct, learn how to navigate the Community, and watch this video to hear from other Thumbtack pros about what "community" means to them.

Here's to building this Community, together. Can't wait to "meet" you all!

@lindsey_and_co @TruBlueTom @Anunez @jkodonnell @Micahf_71 @DeJa_G @Culinary_Curator2022 @Karen @ellegenzelle @gtrujillo80 @Jnc @Dawn @cdrums1234 @Valerie @John @tommyrouge @Sharky @alexrez52 @DavenportRealty @HBTCWed_Lakela @TwistedPine @zebna001 @Elite360 @bumbaby1234 @CJGutter_2019 @bucksforplucks @Topher @Sophiemariewellness @Navioconstante_3 @RuReady @AustinMV1 @Ashleylackey30 @Olya @Kimberly_Cipolla @ReggieReg6 @DanielGoodpaster @Yourtexascleaner @Swebbinteriors @nancychef1 @PhotographySquirrel @Hajira_Saeed @Inbody @Ala @Elena_Vit @LexingtonDev @Hola2021 @ambininfo @PaulG @Dawn1666 @chanellauren @Roblesefrain @Timur @Neoweo21 @JordanRES @Petronela @Mvid_1 @johnalexandergrey @chaojun @Orsoncole_1

And, pop on over to our Community Leader page to meet some of your fellow pros (who are helping to lead this Community) and learn more about them. @perrysto @BITBLeah @Danielle_Penn @PomeranzLaw @patrykkg @CurlyBartender @Stat

Comments

• Ala
    Ala Posts: 1

Hi, this is Alpha Euro Cleaning a small cleaning company. We are very happy to join in! Thank you!

• Hello thumbtack community! My name is Ceylon and I am a health coach who helps women to lose weight through nutrition (diet changes). www.inbodybyceylon.com

I run a variety of programs and absolutely love it so far - so thankful for Thumbtack helping me with leads.

I would love to take part in being featured on social media , etc because I just launched my business in full this year 🙌😊❤️

I'm open to talk to anyone about building opportunities to get leads and get my name out there to improve the health of our world!

• Culinary_Curator2022
    edited December 2021

Thank you for the welcome, I'm a personal chef in the Fountain Hills/Scottsdale, Arizona area. I have been a member for the past two years.

Debbie Elder

www.debbiejelder.com

• Thanks for the warm welcome! My name is Lakela and I am an Ordained Wedding Officiant (ahem...greatest service in the world, IMHO). I joined Thumbtack May 2021 and it has already become my #1 lead source!

@DusitO,

I do wish I knew how to scale my business when you're a solopreneur AND you are the "product"!

Be blessed,

Lakela

P.S. The attached photo is me with my very first bride Nov 2017!

• Hi everyone! This is Carlos from RU Ready Power washing & Painting. We started to work with Thumbtack in 2016. Since then, Thumbtack became a very important source of new customers. Happy to be part of this family.

• Hello this is Jennifer with C&J Gutters! We are a family owned gutter business. We have been a part of Thumbtack since 2019. Excited to explore all the information here on the Community Boards.

• DustiO

So happy to read all of these intros. Please poke around the Community and post questions or helpful tips to start discussions with other pros! I will tag in pros who might be able to help/answer, too. Have a great weekend everyone!

• Hello! My name is Brian from Find Your Calling Health, Career, and Life Coaching. I help people create a healthier mind and body as well as find their true calling in life. I'm looking forward to learning about your businesses and how we can all use Thumbtack to grow our business.

• Hi this

Hajira Saeed joined thumbtack in 2019

Profile is Based upon Graphics Design work.

Overall experience is going well but thumbtack should still focus on ranking and leads refund...

we still have customer phone number but they don't respond when called so there should be a check..

i would like to suggest that thumbtack is charging more on leads than 2 years back so refund policy should be revised if customer does not respond...

Link is : https://www.thumbtack.com/va/lorton/logo-design/logo-designer-professional-logozigner/service/371078127530819588?utm_medium=web&utm_source=txt&surface=sp&referrer_pk=363969277597163520

thank you🤗

• PaulG
    PaulG Posts: 8

Hi this is Paul Grether with EclecticString Music Lessons I am happy to be part of this community!

PaulG

www.eclecticstringmusic.com

• DustiO
    edited January 2022

Hey @PaulG ! SO HAPPY to have you here! (and to "see" you again!!)