Welcome to our new Community members! (4/1)

DustiO
DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,582

If you're tagged in this post, you've joined the Community in the last month - and we're so glad you're here. Drop a comment and introduce yourself - post a pic, a link to your Thumbtack profile, tell us about your business - or whatever you want to share.

Be sure to enter the April contest for the chance to be featured on Thumbtack and to win exclusive Thumbtack swag!

Check out the Community Code of Conduct, learn how to navigate the Community, and watch this video to hear from other Thumbtack pros about what "community" means to them.

Here's to building this Community, together. Can't wait to "meet" you all!

@devin00825 @sandyzk12 @Prof_T @Bryangrant @Fergie_007 @MRSeamlessGuttersLLC @Simply_Pastries_LLC @Stitt88 @dianeg @Narlycarly @Lizaxes @Kevin @Prospectlandscape @BooksNTaxes1 @Ezzylivin93 @mamdtnet @Slavicteam @Glamology @Theo @Odesse @Cjpianotuning @jnieri1986 @sueferrer @Meg @HomeServicePro @Stephthetech @Josh_Bender @OneHandyChick @Lauraloveslunch @TBC @ProMover813 @Bariel14 @TierraDiamond @Brandyn @SmartEdgee33 @iPAINT @AntonioJohnson777_ @David @DiyjeffGainesville @Marada2 @Reenie @Nigel @AmedeoDesign @thecslpgroup @TaxGenius @Luis @LeslieMorgan58 @ABCsCleaners @ALLREMODELING1 @DavidS @Donell1382 @Dale_and_Kalli @Kiera_massagegirl1 @ManhattanMotorcars @NxtgenCustmCarpntr @Quasny_landscape @ClaO_Photography @LaurenceF @mbhuntington @CreativeInstinct @TJHAYGOOD @CLM @Mary_Hartmann1226 @JeffPATCH @sportsed1 @cstofko @argarza @TechnicateSolutions @Clima_HV4C @Rosecalmon @SoftWashMJB

Comments

• Bryan Grant. pixil studio photo, denver Colorado. Over 1000 hires and over 350 5 star reviews at thumbtack

• DustiO
    DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,582

@Bryangrant Those are some seriously impressive numbers - thanks for sharing!

I wanted to remind all of you to enter this month's contest to win a Thumbtack branded yeti mug and sunglasses!

• I have been a member for several weeks & have a robust profile. I have not received a single lead yet, Is this normal? I am in the house washing / pressure washing industry. Are consumers just not using thumbtack in my area? My service area is large & includes Roanoke, VA & The entire Smith Mountain Lake area.... Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated.

• I have been a Thumbtack Pro since my first heart attack took me out of work as a therapist in 2013. Thanks to the leads, clients, and ongoing work I have received, I have been able to start my "own" business (as it were) as a pro ghostwriter and editor. I would just love to. know how to target areas on the EAST coast such as NYC and NJ VA et al. Would not mind leads from CA and LA as well! Thank you, Thumbtack! I just wish that your leads cost so much. Other than that, I am well and working!! Thanks all!