Welcome to our new Community members — January 2024

Options
DustiO
DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,634

If you're tagged in this post, you've joined the Community over the past month - and we're so glad you're here. Drop a comment and introduce yourself - post a pic, a link to your Thumbtack profile, tell us about your business - or whatever you want to share. Some of you have already made a lot of amazing contributions in your first month — thank you for sharing your stories and feedback!

Check out the Community Code of Conduct, learn how to navigate the Community, and watch this video to hear from other Thumbtack pros about what "community" means to them, and this video to meet your Thumbtack Pro Advisors and learn about our Pro Advisory Board.

Also, join us for our bi-weekly live (over Zoom) networking events — we call those "CommuniTEA", because we join together to spill the tea, share tips, and talk through common struggles and solutions. Check out those events here (or click on your "events" tab).

Here's to building this Community, together. Can't wait to "meet" you all!

@Mariok11 @Taylortaj @EM2828 @MJ_Commercialinc01 @Dr_Crosby23 @Desertdreams80 @E_Rogers999999 @Leo2013 @Handl_construction @Dr_Terri_ifbbpro @asdasdddsa @Yodudemanbro23 @SimpleSolutions1 @Amillernotaryservice @Darek_pcu0531 @Derek @Zumari2022 @George_Ivanenko @Brightboxcleaning @JudyKBurri @Yussef @ckcrefinish @SB_Journeys @lee @Amato_Enterprise @Bernie @Jec8883 @Pierre_C @americamba @KhaliaKLB @Jamesgregory @DariaLisavtsova @Ross_Smith_10 @Quinsy23 @Scubaguy @_Odemzplumbing129 @Papasquirrel @Nitidoav23 @Jesminovbuilders @CCC @emilyann31 @ConstructionHogzllc @Cuboyd97 @Declutterflypdx @glennmo @Lahonk_23 @boothsandbashes @LuckiEggLLC @Tina_S23 @MYMOVEDAY @Dmitrii_Perov @GiggleGarden @Perfectionshoots @sheikspells199 @TFPMLCservices @Basqo @Mel @drdebbie87 @MataLourdes @LonelyWidow20 @Ammo615 @PlumbSD @Micah99 @RenovatePro @D6PropSvs @Wayne_M @PegasusGC2024 @kris10judy @PetSitterAmy @luis0754 @Toptierchauffeur @June @PhilN @Jtachoir @Mantis @Mikemanzo213 @BakerWifey143 @Tony @NatureCoastNotary @psieker @Nordiccomfortllc22 @Stoneyrico @Jeff_jtv2020 @GenovaElectricAZ @JohnVanillaSSO @moradisaslawllp @JMusselman @Kevjess6791010 @adiko81 @Handy_Vlad @barchard @Daltonkellum @DVusllc_504 @Dave @Jeanym @Numans_List @BWDvariations21 @Raymond916 @Wemove2Movers @Andre157 @ruben @tkrmark

Comments

• DustiO
    edited January 4
    Options

One more thing! If you can all go add a profile pic, that would be amazing. Go to your profile > click on the blue rectangle with the drop down arrow > click on "Edit profile" click on "change my picture — just helps to add the actual faces to these conversations! Let me know if you have any questions about that or about the Community!

• Nitidoav23
    Nitidoav23 Posts: 1
    edited January 4
    Options

Hello DustiO, I do not have the option to change the icon "image.".

• DustiO
    Options

@Nitidoav23 oh no! When you hover over the image with your mouse you don't get that option?? I will reach out to Vanilla (the platform provider) and see if there is a bug! Thanks for letting me know!

• DustiO
    Options

@Nitidoav23 and everyone else - UPDATE to the above if you want to change your profile pic! Sorry for the confusion earlier!

Step 1, click on your icon:

Step 2, click on "edit profile":

Step 3, click on "Change my picture":

• DustiO
    Options

Wanted to ping here again and see if any of you were able to upload profile pics? I wanted to find out if the above solution actually worked... Let me know, and welcome again!

• DustiO
    Options

I wanted to drop in here and give a shout out for these new webinars that are happening this month, starting next week, in case you missed it! We also this upcoming Pro led workshop on Stress Detox!

• DustiO
    Options

Reminder that this Stress Detox workshop is happening now! Feel free to join via Zoom, and we'll be posting a recording later!

• DustiO
    Options

ICYMI I posted a new Community contest — be sure to check it out and enter if you'd like!

• psieker
    psieker Administrator Posts: 8
    Options

Hey there! Just wanted to share with everyone about an upcoming webinar that can help take your business to the next level.

The event is titled "How to Target Your Ideal Customers" and will take place tomorrow, April 18th

This webinar is for pros who want to learn tips to target their ideal customers. We'll also discuss calendar management, responding to customers, and ranking higher in search results.

Don't miss out— register now. Hope to see you there! 😀