April Featured Posts

DustiO
DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,611
edited April 2021 in Community News

In the spirit of building this Community with our pros, we wanted to take this chance to highlight some of your most engaging, constructive, or helpful posts from this month. 

Your contributions to the Community have been thoughtful and insightful. We’re excited to see what is happening here and to watch the Community become a place where you can connect, inspire and grow, together.

Be sure to check out these posts - comment, ask more questions, or share similar posts yourselves.

"I've seen many in my network thrive and it gave me the energy to realize even when the sky is falling you can have a few moment of panic, but that other people are going through similar and you can use their wisdom to get through. Technology has helped tremendously keeping our network strong and I've been able to make some really great connections through this past year.

Being an entrepreneur can feel very lonely, but having a strong network can help you have a group to bounce ideas off of. They help you get out of your head and understand the negative feelings are just that oftentimes, feelings. A different perspective can keep you grounded and give you the encouragement you need to keep going."