Welcome to our new Community members! (12/6)

DustiO
DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,582

If you're tagged in this post, you've joined the Community in the last month - and we're so glad you're here. Drop a comment and introduce yourself - post a pic, a link to your Thumbtack profile, tell us about your business - or whatever you want to share.

Be sure to enter the December contest for the chance to be featured on Thumbtack and to win exclusive Thumbtack swag! And RSVP for our year end Community Celebration where we'll take part in a virtual mixology class with a fellow Thumbtack pro!

Check out the Community Code of Conduct, learn how to navigate the Community, and watch this video to hear from other Thumbtack pros about what "community" means to them.

Here's to building this Community, together. Can't wait to "meet" you all!

@Robbie @KieshannaTheMedium @Heather_B @Sammie_C12 @Bill_Holter @tcwright404 @Keepyaheadup @KrisG @Silviapicado @PaulBunions @williang @Michaelcarrillo413 @MikeBoxing @TonyD @Tpwood31 @Hayyam @CustomMovers @Danny @tajihclark1 @Bkbert23 @StopScammers @GompertsJunk @BeefcakeMovers @Professor_Life_Coach @ConnieG @alvijibraania @nathanbolt12 @Vice83_ @tampop @Kate89 @Lawndogs @AllAroundMusic @Djgohnert @Eberlin7_7 @HTSolutions @Delightfulsoultravel @Serenity_Cleaning256 @stsflash @FranciscoSpaService @SuddenlyClean @Painters7 @Integripro @cntron101 @DuPageAttorney @AGradeNevada @Scoots28 @rina71 @Hecomfort @Randy @One_Day_Music @Mrfixit9781 @BonniePM @Roshinds @loravbrooks_yojkts3 @companioncoach @Ramseysteel @HarpersOKC @Lauren @Jacobcl2010 @Sarboleda_133 @themovers33 @RiseandShine @Kai @daliat07 @Punit @cabinetsgabinetes @Ejaco @skelinrodriguez @DeeDee @dcabrera @Karen_Poulsen_2016 @Treesurgeontyler @QualityAccessInc_1 @khaley5 @Lana @SomersetTaxPartners @Bcross @Fontain89 @K84mnlee @Devinwv2788 @Happ @Thorpen60 @Eduardo @CrystalFields @ivyprepme @Desiree33 @growthcoachv

Comments

• I’m so happy to be here! I’ve had the gift of organization for as long as I can remember. However, it wasn’t until I helped a friend that I found out that I could make money doing what I loved. My business is called Organize It! What’s it? Anything you would like organized. I have to pause my leads every so often because I’m so busy. Wishing you all a wonderful holiday season.