Welcome to our new Community members! (1/4)

Options
DustiO
DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,622

If you're tagged in this post, you've joined the Community in the last month - and we're so glad you're here. Drop a comment and introduce yourself - post a pic, a link to your Thumbtack profile, tell us about your business - or whatever you want to share.

Be sure to enter the January contest for the chance to be featured on Thumbtack and to win exclusive Thumbtack swag! And RSVP for our bi-weekly CommuniTEA networking hour — where you can meet other pros and Thumbtack team members.

Check out the Community Code of Conduct, learn how to navigate the Community, and watch this video to hear from other Thumbtack pros about what "community" means to them.

Here's to building this Community, together. Can't wait to "meet" you all!

@Dominique_1224 @SoSPoolCare @Handiman @Conido81 @JCquality @KTCOorganizing @Prarich_2 @lamar8891 @JAIO @cantorthomas @DanPincus @thetiff3189 @aroundtheclockAlex1 @TruNorthMaintenance @RollinCurrentLLC @sjsbinc @Manny_Man @Str33trunn3r @Nicole @CSJConsulting @NicholsonWealthGroup @Shawn @Grassman @Thehomesense @Jena1977 @Affordablecleaning1_ @Kevlar_llc2022 @Cxmcad @gulabimango @MyHomeRestoration @scern29 @Handyman1980 @Orenda @TheDen @Glocque @Handyleelee @restore_habitats @ClareR @R0gueCinemat0graphy @DrTech @Drew3981291 @Coach_JoshuaSchulman @chippo18 @Latonya519 @PaulTheTrainer @Bogie @yehoshua @Watisevenhappen @nyrak07 @dntrogdon @Stephaniees @TiffanyJohnsonPhoto @ketannaina @Pazarts @yanavp @Mellycat @CDFCO @VivaLaDIRT @Rolller @Liz @Muroki2004 @Chapsquatch @Timmedina4774 @TRI @Pro_Lighting_LLC_1 @BBB_Mixology @Mrthen @Fain @Theresa @OneMansJob3_ @scoobie77 @chufosdrywall @Mitchell @smartguardian @IKovalev @ERICA @NymO @MichelleDTK @Shannon_47_Sealey @Mark @Ricky_7 @Bobby48 @Don @Amandine_mut @Miss_Lorraine1 @Servicekingair @Fallonpa72 @Mirgent @croninrestorations @Tyler10203040 @Eddie05121 @DanaC @PastorDave_1 @Adam @JosephKolakowski @Deebest1 @bbarone @JaredMurray @krisgloverrasimas @David_Marshall3 @TomRELIANTHomeRepair @Nolvia11291991 @vita1844 @Itshim @djnipsey @Carlos04667 @partyupballoonco @Angela_NP @DLima @Fabiano @nelsonramos @NPalm @Dash_Technologies007 @Ntkac001 @Golfpro75 @datoi99 @pavelko123_ @Jkennedydesigns @moldfourcorners @jayroney64 @Gadielmejia08 @Bethonkeys @tfraymond @Dillon @JohnSpearTPO @MiracleManMovers @BossGroover @Eli @Oleksii @Devwall @Shield @jabbu12 @Js_Garage_Door1 @Rebecca86 @micheledamicodesigns @Think_Big_Concepts @KamyiahGlover @Robbie @KieshannaTheMedium

Comments

• Liz
    Liz Posts: 1
    Options

Hi! I'm Liz with At-The-Altar. We are a wedding services company providing: Partial planning, officiating and coordination services! We've been in business since Mid-Covid (Jun 2020) and are growing we love what we do and we look forward to each and every one of our events!

Check us out for your next event consideration! https://www.thumbtack.com/profile/services/391720390573637635/?referrer=services

• Servicekingair
    Options

Hello , My name is Juan Galvan with Service King Air , im an HVAC contractor in the Bay Area .I love thumbtack and I’m super excited to be a new minority-owned small business owner. I started my business July 2022 and started operating full capacity December 2022 , it’s going great so far . Feel free to visit my website to learn more about my business.

https://www.servicekingair.net/

• DustiO
    Options

@SoCalComputerSvcs_1 Sorry for the late reply, I have been out with covid! While feedback is welcome and is noted and sent to the appropriate teams, it's not the main purpose of the Community. I understand the frustration about feedback to changes feeling slow, but I still welcome you to use this space to connect with other pros to bounce ideas off of one another and share successes and struggles. Would love to have you join our bi-weekly meetings! I'm also happy to tag in other pros in the same industry when you post if it would be helpful!

I saw that you made several comments, but haven't had a chance to look through them all yet, but I am here to help where I can!

• Jmann06406
    Options

Hi! Jason Mann w J-Mann Music, been on TT since 2015, 1st of 80 reviews back in 2015.

TT worked great for me when I first started, less so now with the targeting system. Giving it 3 more months then removing targeting. Of the three or four i've received since maxing my budget, they all seemed to have evaporated after interested communication.

visited TT in LA for their meet and greet a few years back and was told the reason I appear 24th in the search behind people with 0, 10, 12 reviews is that essentially I am not guaranteeing TT's bottom line. Not a very worthwhile drive.

We'll see what happens!

• DustiO
    Options

Wanted to remind you all to enter our January contest for a chance to win some Thumbtack swag!