Welcome to our new Community members! (10/26)

DustiO
DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,610

If you're tagged in this post, you've joined the Community in October - and we're so glad you're here. Drop a comment and introduce yourself - post a pic, a link to your Thumbtack profile, tell us about your business - or whatever you want to share.

Check out the Community Code of Conduct, learn how to navigate the Community, and watch this video to hear from other Thumbtack pros about what "community" means to them.

Here's to building this Community, together. Can't wait to "meet" you all!

@chaojun @Orsoncole_1 @MAR5_Fitness @NDFA @STL_Shooter78 @NDD_LLC @OnesimusLLC @gmatt2572 @WilsonsHomeImprov @Denis @Snoop420 @Ernesto @PaganOfficiants @Elisama12 @Allen_mathiasphoto @Attackingcard548 @007securitycameras @AshleyB @arlenekaysen_1 @Hooktopi @Amerisat @SiinoWindowsAndDoors @Jvmarketingllc247 @Sechrestphotos @Elle__38 @JerryZak @Donna_Dz23 @jobeytakes @Val @Lighthorse @billisdue2021 @BBC2Consultants @Tarkus @MomentsbyShoshana @brey90 @NovaHome1994 @fFooringexpert1 @Jami_JConcepts_55 @Alesminardo @AR1617 @eurspenc @WriteMinded @TheFixer003 @BigRaf1991 @Marcus1987 @atozlocal2020 @mnmconsulting @Temi

And, pop on over to our Community Leader page to meet some of your fellow pros (who are helping to lead this Community) and learn more about them. @perrysto @BITBLeah @Danielle_Penn @PomeranzLaw @patrykkg @CurlyBartender @Stat

Comments

• Denis
    Denis Posts: 2

Hello guys)) I am very glad that now I am among the professionals

• Thumbtack has been great helping me establishing my personal chef service.

• Thanks, DustiO!

I am an art director and senior graphic designer with more than 30 years of experience, based in South Florida

Here's my profile link: https://www.thumbtack.com/fl/miami/logo-design/plus-art-graphics/service/277841097089369122

• DustiO

For our new Community members - we would love to hear your thoughts in this poll about giving back to our local communities. As we plan for November and December we'd love to get your input on ways we can give back (together with you!).

• Denis
    Denis Posts: 2

hello) you just came to the address ... I can not only do business, but also like to talk about serious things with interested people to solve common problems. I have just joined our team of professionals and I am just collecting the problems with which we have to talk to you. my first and biggest problem is writing off money for those works that I refused ... and as far as I understand, you are going to write off money from me, regardless of whether we agree with the customer or not - I ask you to clarify this important point.

• DustiO

Hi new Community members - a new contest is live, please enter here for a chance to win exclusive Thumbtack swag!