Celebrate with us - show us your Thumbtack swag!

Options

Comments

• Thomas_Brennan
    Options

Ive been using thumbtack for the last 6 years and I’ve never gotten anything. It’s nice to know thumbtack wants to pick and choose who they help and give to.

• DustiO
    DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,625
    Options

@Thomas_Brennan if you read the article above you will see that the rewards program is not even a year old - so we wouldn't have had this reward when you hit your one year mark. We have to start somewhere! But, we are working on a reward like this for our more tenured pros too.

• Cherita_Brasier
    Cherita_Brasier Posts: 4
    edited July 2022
    Options

I've been with thumbtack for quite some time! It would definitely be nice to get some swag! The luncheon we did a few years back was nice though!

• DustiO
    Options

@Cherita_Brasier I miss our in-person events so much. I've definitely met you in person at that event! (I'm pretty sure I follow your amazing creations on IG as well!). I'm currently working on a perk for our more tenured pros, so watch out for that in the coming months!

• Cherita_Brasier
    Options

Yes, we follow each other! When I saw you were the one responding I was like I know her lol! That is a very cool part to thumbtack!

• How do I get my anniversary swag???

• DustiO
    Options

@Kristina_FreyKeller Thumbtack anniversary swag is currently for pros celebrating their 1-year anniversary on Thumbtack. The program launched last year in September, so pros who have hit that milestone since then would have been eligible. It looks like you have been on Thumbtack for much longer (7 years!!) - AMAZING. We are currently working on some ways to celebrate our more tenured pros, so stay tuned for that! In the meantime, there are monthly contests in the Community where you can win some awesome Thumbtack swag, so watch for those too!

• cjcparalegal
    cjcparalegal Posts: 2
    edited September 2022
    Options

Hi everyone and @DustiO -- glad to connect here. I have been on Thumbtack since my launc in 2013, almost 9 yrs. ago-- guess you can refer to me as a Tenured Pro! I am on my 9th anniversary with Thumbtack, and I get regular leads and business here. By far this platform over others has been THE best lead platform and investment for my business! I would love some Thumbtack swag for sure sent my way! I was just sent an email that I qualified for 1 year anniversary for Pro Rewards.

• makeupbyaafra
    Options

I have been waiting for the soft shell jacket for so long.. is there any estimated time when it will be restocked?

• DustiO
    Options

@makeupbyaafra We have ordered them - I don't have an estimated arrival date, but should have one soon if you want to send me a DM and check back. Thank you!

• Jennyfooz
    Options

can I get the link for one year anniversary pro please? Thank you

• DustiO
    Options

@Jennyfooz the link is sent to you when eligible. This reward is for pros celebrating their 1-year anniversary. Since Thumbtack Pro Rewards is barely one year old, anyone who celebrated their 1-year before then would not be eligible. However, we are working on a reward for our more tenured pros! And, you can always enter Community contests for a chance to win swag (honestly there are always pretty few entries so your chances are pretty great!). Hope this helps, and happy to have you here!

• Jennyfooz
    Options

I am just now one year.

• DustiO
    Options

@Jennyfooz sorry about that! Sending you a DM now :)

• Jennyfooz
    Options

I haven’t received the DM you said you will send.

• DustiO
    edited October 2022
    Options

@Jennyfooz I sent it right after I posted that message on October 11 (I just checked again to make sure I wasn't misremembering and it is there). Do you know where to check your DMs in this Community?

• Herbert_Guevara
    Options

What do I have to do to win a gift or be chosen if so, how many more years do I have to wait for that because I have been using this medium for several years and until now they have not given me anything for free

• DustiO
    Options

@Herbert_Guevara welcome to the Community, and thanks for posting! The Thumbtack Pro Rewards program is just over one year old, so anyone who celebrated their 1-year anniversary before that wouldn't have had this reward, unfortunately. However, we have monthly contests in the Community where you can win swag (and there are typically very few entries, so your chances are great). And, we sometimes do some surprise swag for attendees of our CommuniTEA meetings and other things within the Community. I definitely want you to feel celebrated! Also, stay tuned for new rewards in 2023 that will celebrate our more tenured pros!

• renee_dnwy
    Options

Well, I've been a Top Pro several years, using Thumbtack as a professional since 2016, now I'm silver based on your new criteria and I can't even register for any earned swag, never received any and am now confused...I'm being congratulated on 1 year.

What swag have a earned??

Renee Bennett

Renee's Weddings and Mobile Notary Services

• DustiO
    Options

@renee_dnwy the Thumbtack Pro Rewards program is just over one year old, so the program didn't exist when you hit your 1-year mark. Can you clarify what you mean by "I'm being congratulated on 1 year"?

• renee_dnwy
    Options

An email said congratulations on 1 year of excellent service...that might be wro g. Sorry to make this public on a post. I just got frustrated with trying to connect. The email said I've earned swag...what swag and how do u get it?

Also frustrating to go from top pro rating to silver rewards. My service and response is the same.

Thanks for responding,

Renee Bennett

• DustiO
    Options

@renee_dnwy Sorry for the confusion - the email just shows what some of the available rewards are (one of which being that 1-year anniversary reward). And I'm sorry about your frustration with your status - if you go to your rewards overview page you can see what you need to do to requalify for that higher status and you can see your progress here - and we have new qualifying periods every 3 months so you have a lot of chances to qualify! Let me know if you have more questions!

• DanielGoodpaster
    DanielGoodpaster Posts: 14
    edited January 2023
    Options

It would be cool to get a jacket or something thumbtack related. Most people I run into still have no idea thumbtack exists.

• Derrick_Morgan
    Options

I have been a member for almost three years and honestly just noticed this anniversary thing. Where do you find the day you joined thumbtack? Im sure i have been using thumbtack for almost three years now

• DustiO
    Options

@Derrick_Morgan this particular swag is for pros celebrating their 1-year anniversary on the platform, and the program only launched in 2021, so if you celebrated your 1-year before then this wouldn't have in place, unfortunately! But, let me check and see when your anniversary is!

• frock741
    frock741 Posts: 1
    Options

I have been on Thumbtack for two years and I never received an anniversary gift.

• DustiO
    Options

@frock741 As you may have read in the article, or in the comments — the program launched in late 2021, so if you celebrated your 1 year anniversary before then, there wouldn't have been any swag, unfortunately! It looks like your 1 year anniversary occurred before the program was launched. But, we have monthly contests here in the Community (and there typically aren't very many entries, so your chances are good) — enter this month's contest for a chance to win some swag! And WELCOME to the Community, so happy to have you here!

• cjcparalegal
    Options

I never received any swag and have been with thumbtack well over a year now. will I be getting anything?

• DustiO
    Options

@cjcparalegal Please reference the post - the program wasn't rolled out until late 2021 so anyone who hit their 1-year anniversary before then would not have been eligible (since this program didn't exist). Thanks!

• gineva
    gineva Posts: 4
    Options

Some swag for me could be steady customers !