Celebrate with us - show us your Thumbtack swag!

Options
13»

Comments

• renee_dnwy
    Options

I agree Daniel. I have been a pro since 2015 and have no swag.😔

• DustiO
    DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,622
    Options

I wish we could go back for all of the past years and give everyone swag, but it's unfortunately not doable. We do have monthly contests in the Community, which typically have few entries so your chances are good - and we send swag to the winners. Be sure to enter those! You can usually find the current contest pinned to the top of the home page.

• Ryan_Shephard
    Options

Hi there,

I’ve never received any rewards from this program though I have been a Top Pro for 3 years. What do I need to do to ensure this is delivered?

thanks!

Ryan Shephard

• Average_joe1
    Average_joe1 Posts: 59
    edited September 2023
    Options

Been with thumbtack since the very beginning 2015when they cold called me and you had to buy credits to talk to customers. I got a pen and a key chain once

• DustiO
    Options

I am SO happy to be hearing from some of our more tenured pros! Unfortunately, the Thumbtack Pro Rewards program has only been around for a couple of years, so if you hit that one year mark before then, you wouldn't have been eligible for this swag. Please run over to our monthly contest and enter (it's the same caliber swag!) - there are usually very few entries, so your chances are great to win some awesome swag!

PS @Average_joe1 I was a TT pro for several years before joining the team, and I also got the key chain and stickers (and I think we used to send a certificate too) - I LOVED those!)

• Heather_Perkins
    Options

As a former director of marketing in my prior life…you should be investing a ton more in swag and promotional items for your contractors. We’re essentially the face of your company because that is who clients see. You should ensure your name gets front and center with every opportunity a Thumbtack contractor comes in contact with people at the grocery store, hardware stores, restaurants and places we all go to showcase you company to people who’ve never heard of you. Just my professional advice…we represent you!

• Matt
    Matt Posts: 155
    Options

@DustiO Hey! I got my email to select my reward for being on the platform for a year, but the link to get the merchandise is broken, I have emailed support@ thumbtack but have not heard back. I have my code to get the stuff, but the store is just a dead link, any help would be awesome.

• DustiO
    Options

@Matt The swag store for the last rewards period has closed, since that period ended on August 31. Can you send me a DM and remind me mid-October and I can help you get a code for the Fall period swag store? (that's when the store opens again)

• I have never received any swag or any emails about it. How do I get these?

• DustiO
    Options

@DBess_Sweetsipsbar23 The swag reward is available to pros with at least Silver status who are celebrating their 1-year anniversary and it looks like you haven't quite hit your 1-year mark. When you do qualify you'll receive the email with instructions on how to redeem your swag. Thanks! And congrats on almost reaching that one year mark — looking forward to celebrating with you!

• JohnSwanson_89
    Options

My anniversary on Tambtek was about a month ago, but I didn’t receive any gifts🙁

• Matt
    Options

@JohnSwanson_89 the store only opens up at certain times, you will get your email for the gift when it does

• Derrick_Morgan
    Options

You will never get any swag either. I never received any and i don’t look forward to it. Just keep posting their increasingly rising prices on the leads to try and make ends meet

• Matt
    Options

I got mine, if anything reach out to Dusti and see if she can clarify when you may get the link to the store

• DustiO
    edited January 22
    Options

@JohnSwanson_89 The emails for swag go out once per rewards period - if you had your anniversary a month ago (which is during this current period), and you have at least silver status, you'll receive an email soon (I think they go out on 2/1). The email will have a link to the website and a unique redemption code for you to use! And congrats on your anniversary!

PS I was able to check and I see your email on the send list, so watch for that on 2/1!

• grisanaya13
    Options

Hello I been a top pro for three years in a row. How can I celebrate my swag

• DustiO
    Options

I am SO happy to be hearing from some of our more tenured pros! Unfortunately, the Thumbtack Pro Rewards program has only been around for a couple of years, so if you hit that one year mark before then, you wouldn't have been eligible for this swag. Please run over to our monthly contest and enter (it's the same caliber swag!) - there are usually very few entries, so your chances are great to win some awesome swag!

• Cleide_Daiha
    Options

hello, I would like to know how does it work. I’m in Thumbtack for many years but don’t know about these swags :-)

Thanks

• DustiO
    Options

@Cleide_Daiha this reward has only been available for a little over 2 years, so it didn't exist when you hit your 1-year mark, unfortunately. Hopefully in the future we'll have some opportunities for our more tenured pros to receive swag!

• Average_joe1
    Average_joe1 Posts: 59
    Options

@DustiO can at get a 10 year mark? With a party? I’m almost there since I got a cold call and we used to have to buy credits