Welcome to our new Community members! (8/2)

DustiO
DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,582

If you're tagged in this post, you've joined the Community in the last month - and we're so glad you're here. Drop a comment and introduce yourself - post a pic, a link to your Thumbtack profile, tell us about your business - or whatever you want to share.

Be sure to enter the August contest for the chance to be featured on Thumbtack and to win exclusive Thumbtack swag!

Check out the Community Code of Conduct, learn how to navigate the Community, and watch this video to hear from other Thumbtack pros about what "community" means to them.

Here's to building this Community, together. Can't wait to "meet" you all!

@marketingclarity , @Walters_Electric32 , @jjjohnson081 , @BarghPhoto , @GlaydeMessina , @s1aceyvisuals5 , @Veri_LLC , @Yard_Party_Express1 , @Terri_Morgan_01 , @ervinjason , @Jeff_trucklinemoving , @Swiftjetter , @Xavierugogo , @Suenue45 , @Sommie_ , @Flora2020 , @Kat_TheLandingSpa805 , @Carl , @Ryan1114 , @turgaytekin , @Dabaddest4880 , @sheikspells2022 , @Geravetyan , @opendoors360 , @Allevell , @SAPianos , @Pedro , @LadyBossAffairs , @Strengthpro1 , @sectortwo , @ASharp235 , @pEMp_MaCC_3 , @SLC_drywall1 , @SalM , @Sparky4U , @I_dos_and_up_dos1 , @Emarspro , @Faith , @mentordial , @Matheus , @Notic , @KimKOrganizer , @genibelm_ , @Sshell69 , @erinparsley , @RightTimeRooter2017 , @DRosalea , @Novawater_2022 , @JessyAndJohn , @AgileTeams , @MoonlightMerchandise , @PeixProductionsLLC , @YMassey , @shedoesitall22 , @Triad_Tree_Trimmers , @YallFit , @Pancakesplease , @Asia , @PrimePlumbing22 , @KTV_2022 , @PPRresume , @Bar_Maid1 , @4brothersgds , @AttaRealtor , @Notary4u , @BestWay_Vet , @DrinkToThatATL , @jwatson1158 , @gonzalezluis781 , @Anna , @Nahimarenee , @TillieLee , @kyawmin , @dpedroza65 , @JSandler , @divinedesignsnc , @aDeeperClean , @jasonleek , @annesophie1985 , @Reynolddihandyman , @Fix_Fitness , @Shaun , @JT123 , @Yourestweclean , @prosky716 , @MimiB , @Valmartins , @J_Brown , @FusionEvents , @Bake_Electric , @Daffodilly , @AttorneyBrett , @Renaye76 , @Jermone , @cynthiafalls , @WPSDEV , @Allison11 , @ER_Pest_and_Termite1 , @ido_2022 , @AdminCLE , @chune , @LilithAustynsHC , @Thelockoutexpert , @chazincharge , @ccphotos_5525 , @Bonifufu

Comments

• Hello everyone.

New to the community, but we're really excited to be part of this community! We're a plumbing company ready for hire. Don't hesitate to contact us if you need anything! 🇺🇲

Thanks!

• Hi there, I've been on Thumbtack a long time, and a Top Pro since 2017! I offer private dance instruction, choreography for events, and custom wedding dance instruction and choreography. You can find me at https://www.thumbtack.com/profile/services/249517584804701435/

• DustiO
    DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,582

Welcome @Swiftjetter and @erinparsley!

• Hello!

I had used Thumbtack before, but left everything during the Covid scare. I am now back and very happy with Thumbtack this time around. I feel it is very and the leads I have been getting are very good.

I am a professional interior designer and selective with the types of projects and clients I take on now. Thumbtack has allowed me to choose as well as the consumer has more control.

I don't have anything to share or ask of the community as of now, but will keep this in mind as I move forward.

Thanks for your time!

• Hello Everyone! I am Kim! I've been on Thumbtack for just over one month. I help people in the Sacramento area declutter and organizer their homes. I mainly focus on kitchen pantries and drawers, but have helped with closets and bedrooms as well.