A new Thumbtack Pro Rewards period is here.

DustiO
DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,580
edited December 2022 in Thumbtack Pro Rewards

We can’t believe how quickly this last Thumbtack Pro Rewards period flew by - but we sure enjoyed it! We met you in Thumbtack success workshops and digital marketing courses, you shared your Thumbtack swag, met the Premier Support Team, joined the Pro Partnership Committee, and so much more.

A new qualifying period begins today — December 1st. If you qualified for Silver, Gold, or Platinum status, congratulations and thank you for your hard work!

You'll have access your rewards through the end of May. You’ll also have until that date to re-qualify or level up — check your status and progress here.

From all of us at Thumbtack, thank you for your hard work and commitment. If you have any questions about how Thumbtack Pro Rewards works or how to qualify, drop them below. If you have tips for pros striving to qualify, share those below too!

Hear from pros like youAB Moving & Storage Co, a Thumbtack pro with Platinum status, shared: “We take a lot of pride in reaching Platinum status on Thumbtack because being at the top of your game helps you shine.”

The Dudes Moving Co, a Thumbtack pro with Gold status, shared: “It means a lot to be recognized as a pro with Gold status. It’s our responsibility to uphold the standard and continue to deliver the highest level of service in our market.”

Cathy X., a Thumbtack pro with Silver status, shared: “Pro Rewards are honestly just the cherry on top of the great platform. I appreciate the quick and responsive support team.”

Comments

• Hello. I think the top pro idea is a good idea. They being said I don’t think someone that’s been hired 5-10 times should be eligible to qualify for top pro

Also it would be cool if the 5 star part of it reset for that time period. Im sitting at 4.4 I believe with over 190 reviews im not sure exactly how many 5 stars I have to get in order to get there but it’s a lot.

just s thought

• DustiO

Thank you for the thoughts, @DanielGoodpaster — on the hired part, keep in mind that the burden to mark a pro as "hired" falls to the customer, so "hires" are not a great metric to look at when looking at other pros.

As far as reviews — your rating is calculated on a three-month rolling period. I'm finding out what exactly that means (ie if you just need to average 4.7 over the previous 3 months or if it's your overall rating). Will let you know when I find out!

• Awesome thank you!

• DustiO

@DanielGoodpaster it looks like your reviews are averaged for the previous 12 months — so, in theory if you can keep those reviews up for a 12 month period (not for all time) you should be able to reach that status. Hope this helps!