Welcome to our new Community members! (11/2)

DustiO
DustiO Administrator, Moderator Posts: 1,609

If you're tagged in this post, you've joined the Community in the last month - and we're so glad you're here. Drop a comment and introduce yourself - post a pic, a link to your Thumbtack profile, tell us about your business - or whatever you want to share.

Be sure to enter the November contest for the chance to be featured on Thumbtack and to win exclusive Thumbtack swag!

Check out the Community Code of Conduct, learn how to navigate the Community, and watch this video to hear from other Thumbtack pros about what "community" means to them.

Here's to building this Community, together. Can't wait to "meet" you all!

@Thorpen60 @Eduardo @CrystalFields @ivyprepme @Desiree33 @growthcoachv @emilychelsea @Movingopp @Justin @JD_Marek2022 @MaidInArizona @Jdbone84 @boneman84 @Smarthandy @nix @CM_TechnologyR @Avertino @Ray @Steven @Jessaiah @rickwolff @ShambalaDog @FloorsbyVAL @Starr @Fire_Starter_87 @Gistek @Saggart1974 @brandonallenpv @sebek @Cvj1988 @NelsonsHVAC @Biggerron38401 @Lawnstars @SUPERCOOPERMAGIC @PaintlyMI @TakePrideServices1 @TritanPro @Cinthiag @Hairsyndicate5 @Viking_Wildlife @cbv_1970 @smstaley82 @Jordan @FreshCoatPainters_MB @Jrimas @krishnaf @Amandouce @FriendlyFencing1 @AKAHomeSolution @ErinL @ShutterByNitish @MissMkup @Echase1224 @Jennyfooz @djpdsp @curt_curbappeal @checklistsvcs @Madeupbyamber @HCHSLLC @amayagfriasphc99 @WandoRoofing @DeeDonDiva @ManiPaul83 @mikeclark @Dustyw220 @Snt143 @LACMCO16 @Halo @Jduran123 @kienobi @Klv @makeupbyaafra @Bobby91364 @therealdjtnt @PhilJohnson @Jmichael_30 @Brink_Movers_LLC @Fithome @Mac_House_Calls_NYC @Thedeepkleanqween @C_Hott @RhettT @AXMOFT @Kris2020 @Shanesphotography @ttphoto

Comments

• Hello all. We're happy to be here.

We are fence contractors in the Wake and

Randolph county area.

• Ray
    Ray Posts: 4

Hello! My name is Raneem- I offer nutrition/ weight loss services. I joined thumbtack 5 years ago- took a break and am back. Haven't had much luck in the last month but hopefully that will change!

https://www.thumbtack.com/mi/dearborn-heights/personal-trainers/iron-mind-wellness-nutrition-weight-loss/service/237335968540353579?utm_medium=web&utm_source=txt&surface=sp&referrer_pk=212200519587579230

• @DustiO still have not received any help about the issue that I was having two weeks ago. No one from the help team and there is no one to get in touch with… This thumbtack community thing is bogus, what happened to the customer service?

• DustiO

@PaintlyMI were you able to contact support through the link that I shared with you in that last thread? (I looked into your account and it doesn't look like you have reached out to support at all since I posted this, so I want to make sure you saw it).

@PaintlyMI Unfortunately I am not able to help with refunds and you will need to go through the available support channels that you find in your contact us page. If you received a message that your refund was denied I would still email support and ask if they can re-evaluate it. I am not able to have someone call you either, unfortunately. Sorry this probably wasn't the answer you were looking for, but hopefully you can get more help if you email or chat with support! I have heard from other pros that they have had success when they reach out after a denied refund.

If you want to read more about the pro Community and why it's here, please do so! This isn't a support channel, but rather a space to help pros connect with other pros to share tips, tricks and advice. But, I am always happy to try and answer support questions when I can! As mentioned above I am not able to help with refunds nor have people call you, but you can go through the link I shared to get the support you need. Hope this helps!

• Hi there!

I am co-owner, wedding and event coordinator for Chomp! Foods. We are a Seattle-based catering and event company. We travel to various locations all over Washington and Oregon along with any other destination locations our clients send us to! We've recently taken over an event venue in Seattle, which will be called Canal 5300 and are anticipating opening up in December. Really excited for this project to get going.

We've been Thumbtack pros for a decade, if not more I'm pretty sure! We were fortunate enough to have been invited to speak on a panel for TT some years back when they had a huge pro event in San Francisco. Made some great connections and friends!

www.chompfoods.com

Looking forward to being a part of the community!

• Hi All,

We are a flooring company in Northern NJ. Happy to be here... Floors by VAL.

• DustiO

I forgot to mention in my original post - but we would love it if you all would add profile pics to your Community profiles! If you go to your "Edit Profile" page and then click "Change My Picture" you should be able to upload it there! Really looking forward to getting to know you all. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help you connect with and learn from other pros!

• CrystalFields
    CrystalFields Posts: 1
    edited November 2022

Hello,

Happy to be here!

Business is Mission Assets Bookkeeping & Payroll Services, LLC

We provide bookkeeping to small, and medium business and provide tax preparation as well. 7+ years experience. We specialize in Real Estate, Optometry, Therapists, Cleaning, Hair Salons, and help CPA's.

We can be reached at 406-214-7019

email: crystal@missionassets.net

Thank you for your time and can't wait to meet all of you.

• DustiO

Wanted to give all of our new members a chance for this: We have an event coming up in December (we did this last year too, and it was amazing) — we will be joining together with our pro Community to pick a non-profit to receive a grant from Thumbtack. We will have a post every day the week of the event, and some of those days we'd like to feature some stories of our pros who give back to their communities. If you have a story to share about how you give back (or you know another pro who does) — please comment here or send me a DM. You can possibly be featured on our social media channels, too! TIA!

• DustiO

Wanted to drop this here - we have a holiday virtual giveback event coming up here in the Community (similar to what we did last year). Would love to have you all join in nominating a nonprofit to receive a grant from Thumbtack!